What's new

Karma seeds and Prof P collaboration .

Bud Jones

Just was in Dynasty genetics live feed on IG . Anyone here catch that ? Really informative stuff . They were both completely transparent with a lot of the breeding , etc . The Cough A/5 colab was being tossed around. Both these guys sound like they’ll have some great synergy .

Happy Times

Didn’t catch it but Cough x A5 sounds great

That old school Fort Collins Cough is one of my all time fave smokes, might be slightly colored by nostalgia but still ....

Had a little Dynasty exposure this year thanks to a friend, he ran Pineapple Fields, Cherry Vanilla Cookies, and Platinum Huckleberry Cookies. The Plat Huck was quite a stinker! I got a cut of a PF to run in the backyard and posted a few pictures to the Dynasty thread. Pics don’t look super sexy but a really nice smoke and smells soooo good, juicy pineapple with a sweet caramel base and hint of spice

Badfishy1

Just was in Dynasty genetics live feed on IG . Anyone here catch that ? Really informative stuff . They were both completely transparent with a lot of the breeding , etc . The Cough A/5 colab was being tossed around. Both these guys sound like they’ll have some great synergy .

Awesome live. Both seem humble af

kro-magnon

Veteran
I don't know about their collab strain but they are both excellent breeders, each seeds from Bodhi and Dynasty I've grown gave beautiful result and many keepers can be found.
I'd be very curious to grow something coming from their genetic lines mixed together, there is some stellar females hidden in those seeds. Good luck to anyone trying to grow this hybrid.

Waiting for karma to release headbanger again. Say a prayer nightly to wake up to that news
Glad I made some Headbanger F2's last winter. I pollinated all 5 pheno's so I have a little variation within my F2's.
If you guys are in Canada and want a little banger til the new release message me.

OceanStateGrown

I couldn’t think of two better breeders to work together, both great people.

Bud Jones

I couldn’t think of two better breeders to work together, both great people.
Great colab !! Don’t sleep on Professor P’s colab with Ak Bean Brains either . They bred the Consumption for their colab . It’s got NL5HZ , Ft Collins Cough in the lineage of I recall correctly.. Fire there ..