What's new

Karma´s Burmese Haze Tester Thread

Doc D

day 59…

she dropped the light fruit aroma and picked up and musky nutty scent…

a few more weeks to go but wrapping up soon.

Vjw4hy1l.jpg

Me1LnLGl.jpg

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
day 59…

she dropped the light fruit aroma and picked up and musky nutty scent…

a few more weeks to go but wrapping up soon.

View Image

View Image

Always gotta wait till these times to get a proper terp smell from the ladies. So much development happens an shapes the profile changing the smell so much in the end. Musky nutty scent sounds delicious with that look ya got going. Killa job :tiphat:

Doc D

what can i say… super easy to grow, zero issues, rock-hard flowers that carry a musky, earthy, nutty aroma… can't wait to try some after a little cure, be back in a bit… thanks KG for the opportunity to run some testers.

pictured at day 80… chopped at 85 days

Bsc6e7gl.jpg

2euinD5l.jpg

T6r9kNDl.jpg

gUTMX63l.jpg

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Very nice Doc D.

That one still looks like it got some white og genes in there looking at the way the crystals are looking. Thicker capital stalks. Giving it thay white shine.

Rest overal look is the burmese. That nutty smell is the burmese aswell.

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Looking very nice @ Doc D.

Here's one of mine (d51) and shes also the biggest one in the hole run. Must be the a5 genes I hope:D
picture.php

Here you can see shes a "bit" to high:D
picture.php

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Oh sorry I made a mistake... The big one is actually not a burmese but a Ceres A (#6). Here are the right Burmese's.

Day78
#3 is a very hazy looking one
picture.php

#4 sorry for the bad picture shes to far to reach
picture.php

#7 nice compact bud
picture.php

#7 again
picture.php

picture.php

TDK

Veteran
yeah looks awesome, great nice plants you got here...:peacock:

I am back from a longer deelay, got some prob. since summer... and hope i got it now again.

my Plants are now in a revegg cycle cause, the prob. i lost some from them but, i still have plants and when the are 100% ready again i would post some pics and others.

glad to see the others plants

:tiphat:

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Thank you guys!:)

I found a really hazy leaning pheno (nr8) that I will keep and test in a new Run. But I didnt smoke it until now, its still to wet.

I will post some more after a few smoke tests

Sad news is some phenos had bananas.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Your only one on the ceres and burmese to have intersex so i.m expecting sensetive genes and that it trigerd by enviormental ore higher feed ore water. When they sensetive it can be trigerd by things like that. I say this as these are the only results i got back like that on these 2 strains. I didnt get any same for my other testers on them 2.

Great testing by the way. Thank you. Would love a smoke report on the Ceres A haze only had few on that.

TDK

Veteran
Hi All,

i have few new pics..they had a reveg an feel free...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i hold 2 males and check them...

TDK

Veteran
Hey tdk,

Looking good bro

How long are you running these ?

Thanks
GA

Hi GA,

i think this was about 2-3 weeks, i done a small misstake and got first 2 burmese males inside, they are again out in reveg to see how stabil they are.. and you know how long i have them in veg... i need to make few new pics .. and i need to teach them also..

I have Polar bear and KOG inside too with my fresh pollinated Deep Chunk from a DC male^^

regards

TDK

Veteran
bump bump...

showtime after she been teached from me....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

another girl need to be teached and showed after few another days

regards

Latest posts

Latest posts