What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma OG ,Sour Power OG,and San Fernando Diesel

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
They look so happy and healthy.... and stretchy? Is that the genetics on those? Jeez. I might have missed it but what have you been vegging these under? I know in my situation I'd be topping those all day, er'day.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who dat-thanks for chiming in...theyve been under t8's the whole time so far.
right now theyre on the floor under some t5's but theyll be moved under the 1k raptor as soon as i get some other stuff transplanted,and flipped this week.im gonna top them as soon as im ready to take some cuts off them.
peace-T-

74G

Really nice job man... .. .

All the best for future... .. .

and for sure Karma is the man... .. .

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
okie dokie,things are very interesting around here,but unfortunatly this has turned into only a sour power og thread,there are three beautiful ladies and theyre on week 2 of flower atm....i just got them all staked up and ill be dropping pics more regularly from here on out now that theyre in flower.
i lost many seeds on that last attempted run due to grower error so im lucky to have these left to work with.i have my eye on one already but there is much time left for any of the three to shine brightest,
sorry for the delay on at least some form of update but im still here chugging along.
ill be doing another seedrun as soon as i have a little extra space in veg.....and i do have access to another pack of san fernando diesel so im extra excited to get them going and correcting my error from last time.
pics tonight or tomorrow...
peace-T-

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sour power og #9....

was shortest going in but stretched up pretty good...

picture.php

picture.php

and #6,my favorite so far of the three.her structure is sexy as fuck ill get a better more clear shot of her,where you can make out her curves better ;)

picture.php

all for now....

peace-T-