more pics coming later

regards

:tiphat:

TDK

Veteran
last KsHOG pics:

picture.php

picture.php

you can also see its time for a new pot cause the first leafs want leave near the soil..

nickman

Veteran
Nice healthy lookn roots tdk... I'm very excited about ur (mutant) small hulk og... Glad it's a girl... It's very big now... They all look real green and healthy... U keep um happy I see... Best vibes...

TDK

Veteran
Nice healthy lookn roots tdk... I'm very excited about ur (mutant) small hulk og... Glad it's a girl... It's very big now... They all look real green and healthy... U keep um happy I see... Best vibes...

thanks its a little work too...

i m glad i drive tomorrow to my Headshop need something new Glasspipe.. (i come to him 1time in a year, hope i find something great, my old smashed my wife...hehe she was unlucky this day and want to clean it and no it was no friday :biggrin: )

regards

nickman

Veteran
Your darn right it's A lot of work... But hard work usually will always pay off good in the end... I sometimes take a lot of crap because of all the time that I like to spend in my garden... It's a peaceful place there though... Also hope you find a nice piece... I always end up spending way too much money in those places... Peace

TDK

Veteran
sorry here is the KarmaSmallHulkOG
This Pics are some days Old already but i want show them you all
here we go :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She is fantastic i love her^^

regards

TDK

Veteran
Hey TDK,

Thanks for the update

Are yiu still veggjng this plants ?

Thanks
GA

sorry, i forgot to write more^^
I think mostly let pictures tell a story cause you can see the most..
The Karma OGs and the Polar Bears are in my Bloomroom..
The few i set under before was mostly males so this plantz are not anymore in my bloomroom..
From this males are 2 Polar Bears and 4 KarmaOGs left.

I have 1 newer Polar Bear male in this Bloomroom, cause this was the other stock, that i put in my rotationbloomroom..

regards

TDK

Veteran
Hi KarmaG and others,

i found few pics.. from the bloom of KarmaOG

my fingers touch a leaf too much you can see it, i wanna place ham right then it happends..
picture.php

picture.php

BudShot
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this was a bit over halfway...

I have KarmaOG again in Bloom and hope i get pics up when they are ready this time so you can enjoy this and not only i hehe

regards

Latest posts

Latest posts