What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Synthracer

Viking x Melon
20231025_081819.jpg

20231025_081917.jpg

Very potent, tasty outdoor weed - would love to grow more karma crosses outdoors..

kro-magnon

Veteran
Nice work!! I have a pack of sour biker in my fridge right now that I haven't got to popping from very interested in how these turn out cuz you're the first person I've seen post any info on that strain are you running a journal for the sour biker?
If I were you I would pop those SB seeds as soon as possible, it is the same genetics than Headbanger but with the parents reversed, no doubt there is some wonderful plants to be found.

copperfacedave

Hi karma any advice/info on Shipera Sour? You posted some pics on insta story the other day looked sick I went and copped of pack the next day. They gave me a 3 pack of white og fems as a freebie. Happy days

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
If I were you I would pop those SB seeds as soon as possible, it is the same genetics than Headbanger but with the parents reversed, no doubt there is some wonderful plants to be found.
I would if I didn't just pop12 KG SOWAHH,10 KG Old Dirty Biker,7 KG Cheddar Zi,, As well as some Diesel Therapy And Chem Fuego by Lucky Dog Seed Co .. Plus I still Got a pack of KG Sour Diesel BX in the fridge.😎

I grew Headbanger for years but ultimately lost my keeper cut ( long story) I saw the Sour Biker had the Same parents reversed so I grabbed them when they were available.

I plan on germinating the Sour Biker and Sour Deisel BX in a month or so . They are definitely next on the list.🤞

kro-magnon

Veteran
I would if I didn't just pop12 KG SOWAHH,10 KG Old Dirty Biker,7 KG Cheddar Zi,, As well as some Diesel Therapy And Chem Fuego by Lucky Dog Seed Co .. Plus I still Got a pack of KG Sour Diesel BX in the fridge.😎

I grew Headbanger for years but ultimately lost my keeper cut ( long story) I saw the Sour Biker had the Same parents reversed so I grabbed them when they were available.

I plan on germinating the Sour Biker and Sour Deisel BX in a month or so . They are definitely next on the list.
You gonna have some fire buds once all those seeds are done, great selection. I have some SOWAHH as well I will soon pop them but I just wait to be in better health to be sure I will be able to make a good grow.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
IMG-20231027-WA0004.jpg

Plants where succecfully moved from underground to Legal last week, it was a historical moment for dutch cannabis, there was some risk in transport, as when pulled over they would have been confiscated, but i did it anyways.

Now they safe and sound.

Happy man.

kro-magnon

Veteran
View attachment 18912049
Plants where succecfully moved from underground to Legal last week, it was a historical moment for dutch cannabis, there was some risk in transport, as when pulled over they would have been confiscated, but i did it anyways.

Now they safe and sound.

Happy man.
What a relief it must be to grow legally, I'm glad for you and really hope I'll be able to do the same one day in my own country. Some days I have really enough to have to break the law just to grow cannabis, it's not fun for a long time.

Last edited: