What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

LordOfTheNugZ7

SOWAHH
IMG_20230430_035607_769.jpg

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey Karma! Are there still some Happy Brother BX1 seeds of cuts out there? I’m diggin through your old postings. Greetings from Berlin

Those are very old. And havent been in stick for many years now, also not shure if will return in the future.

I do still have private seeds of the bx1 and bx2 but there germ rates are not realy good anymore.

The original old cut of Happy Brother was just returned to me, so i may be using here in future line ups again.

Synthracer

Hello Karma! With my last orders, I obtained two packs of the Cheese x Di Frutti. What can I expect from those? Are there any testgrows yet? I'm really curious about that cross as I think it's a pretty nice match, but I can't find any info about it. Many thanks!!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hello Karma! With my last orders, I obtained two packs of the Cheese x Di Frutti. What can I expect from those? Are there any testgrows yet? I'm really curious about that cross as I think it's a pretty nice match, but I can't find any info about it. Many thanks!!

They only as Freebie.s gave them away last 3 years. Great for washing hash. But also a nice easy to grow overal hybrid.

Hi there folks I just got a pack of ztini (zkittlez x lemontini) sounds like a very nice cross but I can’t find any info about it or anyone that grew it , was wondering if anyone has grew it and could possibly give me some more info 😇

tompsu_daa

I got 3 of these going, all got really thin sativa like leaves, getting pretty exotic smells. One i got is like tutti frutti mixed with cheese, second smelling just like grape stomper and third got also exotic smells that i cant quite nail down. All three got pretty big flowering stretch so get rdy for that(these was getting out of the hand while everthing else in the tent was manageable). Just my first round with these (not best round, had some defiencies going on, was trying different nutrient ratios in flowering and fkd up) but flowering time on all these are around 10-12 weeks, or maybe little less without defiencies.

Cereus

Hello.
How many seeds do I get in a fem.packet? Prices vary between €70 and €80 if I order on karmagenetics.shop/product-category/feminized/

Best regards

Latest posts

Latest posts