What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

skillz

Hi Karma - I have a cut of Karma Haze from some top dawg seeds -- could you share any information on the nl5xhaze (dutch cut) used (i'm assuming it's from your stock)? cheers!

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Karma - I have a cut of Karma Haze from some top dawg seeds -- could you share any information on the nl5xhaze (dutch cut) used (i'm assuming it's from your stock)? cheers!

I dont know about it, best ask JJ

SuperBadGrower

Hi, I crossed Bubba Kush with Mochiesel, is it ok if I make a thread about it in this subforum? (Not for sale obviously)

edit: Actually I'll do a mochiesel mega thread later because I'm growing mochiesel and F2 mochiesel. Best plant I've had. But limited by count. cheers

the bubba kush cross turned out insanely dank. Big improvement on bubba

Last edited:

What a karma sourdiesel daddy makes when crossed to giesel
Citrus garlic tropical funk
20211101_144912.jpg
20211101_144754.jpg
20211101_144717.jpg
20211102_201908.jpg
20211101_144647.jpg

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi, I crossed Bubba Kush with Mochiesel, is it ok if I make a thread about it in this subforum? (Not for sale obviously)

edit: Actually I'll do a mochiesel mega thread later because I'm growing mochiesel and F2 mochiesel. Best plant I've had. But limited by count. cheers

the bubba kush cross turned out insanely dank. Big improvement on bubba

I'd absolutely love another shot at the Mochiesel. I hate I lost my keeper. Wasn't the strongest...but the taste was a straight 10. Really should have worked the line myself as well, but give they were testers and very limited to only a couple people, I didn't want the gene pool to ever leak even via outcrosses.

Either way, that was some super fun cannabis to grow.

dank.Frank

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Straight dope, dots. I have a HPHxSk x SDbx2 that turned out to be male. I didn't think much about it's future but now I'm reconsidering. Who knows?

SuperBadGrower

I'd absolutely love another shot at the Mochiesel. I hate I lost my keeper. Wasn't the strongest...but the taste was a straight 10. Really should have worked the line myself as well, but give they were testers and very limited to only a couple people, I didn't want the gene pool to ever leak even via outcrosses.

Either way, that was some super fun cannabis to grow.

dank.Frank

Wow, you lost that plant mate? Your grow and pictures of it made me decide to choose mochiesel between the ones I was looking at. Thanks.
My keeper actually makes those globs of amber colored goo/rosin/whatever on the bud. Yeah opening the container of those buds, the smell was just... "alarming"
I can't wait to grow it again. I see karma has been doing other stuff with the mochi plant.

Here is a picture of a original generation mochiesel
(In a warm grow. The leaves are supposed to turn 100% dark purple in proper conditions)

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2084723.jpg Views:	39 Size:	84.7 KB ID:	17982394

edit: Those comically huge bud towers lol. nice job on the cross .............

Cheers

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah. I got depressed and stopped taking care of the garden. Came back to lots of twigs in dusty soil...lol. It happens. Lost several great plants. Onward and upward...

This Karma G Bandaid Haze #7 x A5 Haze I have is about to get a showing though. I always seem to have something from KG hanging around no matter what...lol.

dank.Frank

Cloneman

Veteran
Straight dope, dots. I have a HPHxSk x SDbx2 that turned out to be male. I didn't think much about it's future but now I'm reconsidering. Who knows?

Hi there, did you get any females? What is the growth like on the male?
Reason i ask I got 10 as freebies.

cheers

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Hi there, did you get any females? What is the growth like on the male?
Reason i ask I got 10 as freebies.

cheers

Same on the freebies, came with a pack of the Biker Kush V2.

I popped two just to see what was up. One was pretty mutated (clawed, skinny, deformed leaves) I chose not to go forward with it. So my hope was the other might turn out to be female but it wasn't to be. The male itself is fine. Cloned easy and likes the coco mix with a lower LED output. I'll flower it shortly and grab some pollen for storage. If I get a moment I'll post a pic.

Stizo

Veteran
That be nice 👍

Shit bro. I got 3 females from these old SSSDH x Jack beans. Funny phenos. One whorled, one with split veins on fingers of fan leaves and one runt. Lol. If any of them are nice I'll do something with them and let you know. Respect.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its so frustrating, why cant they just throw it open, they lost the war on drugs already.

Have you ever seen lupine seeds (hint hint)? I would imagine you could identify a certain strain by using colors. Or even batch #’s . I’m actually surprised this hasn’t been done for years. If folks still want packaging maybe send that separately. I know it’s hard to trust folks to repack but I’m sure there has to be someone in the states that would do it that you trust 100%.

Beaucephus

i droped off the forums for couple years and still can’t find anyone but the assholes at attitude with sour d...wtf!!!!!! every seed vender has a shitload of karma gear listed but they don’t actually have anything in stock....love your work karma but i wish u had other trustworthy vendors!!!!!!

Alpenglow

i droped off the forums for couple years and still can’t find anyone but the assholes at attitude with sour d...wtf!!!!!! every seed vender has a shitload of karma gear listed but they don’t actually have anything in stock....love your work karma but i wish u had other trustworthy vendors!!!!!!

There are trustworthy vendors out there, but i guess you need one in the UK, right?