What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image]View Image

Well Crookedmate I noticed your fave's pic has been used for the seed bank listing, hurrah.

They're all listed, just waiting to go....

Really!? Hell yeah! These Chem Tinis are no joke! I think they could be the most impressive tester at this age ive run in a tester bucket. If they look like this now, just wait, in about 10 weeks they will be finishing in dwc.

My biggest thanks and appreciation to everyone who contributes here on Icmag. Testing for Karma G has been an honor and a huge privilege that has been life altering. I am thankful beyond words. This one looks truly above and beyond.
:tiphat:

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

They smell like candied mandarin rind and skunky lemongrass. One of the most pleasant smells ive ever encountered. A new level but somehow so familiar and reminds me of my childhood.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Not sure whether this has been mentioned or not, I couldn’t see it from a few pages back.

Will there be any fem releases anytime soon?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I’m not seeing this , wonder if he is going to release them?View Image

I renamed it Z Tini as Z tree was used already by others. Correct it wasnt released. First for low stock and as you know where lower germ rate. But now i have decided to use this for future breeding stock, as i found its perfect to use as male for making sweet and fruity hybrids, more fit then the Zowahh i was gone use first, that one shows to much sour for what my goals are with this project.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I renamed it Z Tini as Z tree was used already by others. Correct it wasnt released. First for low stock and as you know where lower germ rate. But now i have decided to use this for future breeding stock, as i found its perfect to use as male for making sweet and fruity hybrids, more fit then the Zowahh i was gone use first, that one shows to much sour for what my goals are with this project.

You knocked it out of the park .. got them in jars curing right now it really is amazing incredibly frosty,Please pardon my crappy trimming, was really impressed with Ease of growth and how quickly they finished in approximately 60 days
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Fine looking buds!!! I've cloning a Headbanger and a Biker x Sherb that was good. Are there gonna be anymore of the older strains like Headstash released?? And defineatly like to try the Sour Diesel. Great work guys

G

I dont care if I had to give or cull some in the hunt to find the ONE. Passed on the last drop and waiting on a Sowahh drop and run to get a keeper. My last HeadBanger is curing out to be a hit for this house but sadly not as good as the one and only time I had to cull for stupid reasons. I really want to compare a Sowahh pheno hunt to a Chaco grow. I just hope the Sowahh is easier to grow and less picky with a keeper thats on par. :good:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Fine looking buds!!! I've cloning a Headbanger and a Biker x Sherb that was good. Are there gonna be anymore of the older strains like Headstash released?? And defineatly like to try the Sour Diesel. Great work guys

No headstash wont be back. It was taken of the shelf because some homegrowers had problems with it. Its not fit for retail seed market.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I dont care if I had to give or cull some in the hunt to find the ONE. Passed on the last drop and waiting on a Sowahh drop and run to get a keeper. My last HeadBanger is curing out to be a hit for this house but sadly not as good as the one and only time I had to cull for stupid reasons. I really want to compare a Sowahh pheno hunt to a Chaco grow. I just hope the Sowahh is easier to grow and less picky with a keeper thats on par. :good:

Most are bit picky aswell, it kind of goes hand in hand with Sour genes. But there is the more easy to grow ones in there, they are most times but faster aswell, 10 to 11 weeks.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most are bit picky aswell, it kind of goes hand in hand with Sour genes. But there is the more easy to grow ones in there, they are most times but faster aswell, 10 to 11 weeks.

My #6 bx2 was seriously done in 70 days, i took her at 66 even and it was terrific. Dwc speeds things up a tad imo.