What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics R&D

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma , Am curious as to which Sour diesel cut your using in this cross ? (there are sooooo many lol ) i've been looking around your subforum , but can't seem to see that info . so far .....
the sour power i know very well , i had a very nice diesely pheno of her myself .

X

Xray Kimono

Karma , Am curious as to which Sour diesel cut your using in this cross ? (there are sooooo many lol ) i've been looking around your subforum , but can't seem to see that info . so far .....
the sour power i know very well , i had a very nice diesely pheno of her myself .

I think he is using his SD IBL from '06 Rez stock that he labelled his KG cut, and I think she is reversed for fems in the crosses.... I think it is the same one as Headbanger parentage.....

DJXX

Veteran
talk about doing a comparison...i have a dozen SD IBL crosses gong now, and add the two from Karma...get to do a regular seeds vs fem seeds comparison also..just found a cross i made in 2011..its SD IBL X (AJ"S X SD IBL) aka Holy Grail Diesel..Karma has always been the best in room...so excited for them ...bout to pee...lol DJXX

Snydgrow

Karma looking to find some journals on your c99bx x biker have you one for this? Or any pics even thanks Snydgrow

chomsky

What's the latest? Is fuzzy getting it together? Chomping at the "bud" here to get started (pun intended)... No hurry actually I still gotta finish up my Chocolope Kush. Just eager to test for ya Karma!!!!

Last edited:
X

Xray Kimono

Me too... That SourHeadStash is gonna be the ultimate in tastes!

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
I could go for anything with a big buddy yield.

When the SD drops you gotta strike while the irons hot!!

Karma Cookies

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just smoked some Karma OG x Biker Kush.

Killer smoke. Absolutely love the way it smokes. Further reinforces my absolute love for your work, Karma G. Much respect, F.A.M. :respect:

dank.Frank