What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma genetics or th seeds

Jock420

Hey icmag i am looking to buy some seeds. From breeders i haven’t used before
any help would be appreciated. The strains are

karma genetics fruit dog which is stardawg x melon.

th seeds london mint cake which is london pound cake x kushmints.

in house genetics alien breath

Cloneman

Veteran
I know a guy who owns a seed bank, so when I want to get the low down on anything I ask him. I just sent him a message to find out about the fruit dog and London mint cake?

I finished THseeds Gelato cake a few weeks and its great, tasty stoney smile on your face indica dom strain. Also i litterally just started THseeds Mont Blanc whose heads popped out of the soil yesterday, 7 for 7!

I'll probably get the LMCake myself as I've grown both the parents in different crosses and loved them. Ironically one was an In House freebie > Platinum x Platinum kush mints, lovely.

He told me before that Karma's Melon is strong, really whacks your melon.
TBC pics maybe

Jock420

Alright Cloneman appreciate the feedback.i will pick both strains & see what i get.
i no the smoke will be better than anything about here.i have smoked the london pound cake
and it was good. I picked the fruit dog because of the melon.but thought with dawg it should be good.
I remember seeing one of your buds with sunglasses on. Cheers m8

Stizo

Veteran
Anything Karma is exceptional. His flagships are Headbanger and the Melon but you can't go wrong with his gear. TH on the other hand, their Mont Blanc is good but there are some in there to avoid. The older varieties he offers aren't great.