What's new

Karma Genetics is one of the best breeders/seed companies in the world.

azul

i tried the jack-o-nesia and karma's jack with great results..definetly high quality gears..and the man isn't jumping everywhere claiming he have the best strains..products do the talking..so this thread is no surprise for me just another sign who confirm the good work.

thanks for makin' our garden danker Karma ;)

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Karma has some true FIRE...i am so happy with the brother...and the White OG looks so sexy...cant wait to flip them finally!!

Big up Karma

Maybe I should buy some Chemdog IBL from Rez and cross it to Heads Casey Jones and have folks worship me too????

Jesus guys. Give it a break!

T

the med man

i notice the best gear comes from those who say little as their product will always speak for itself. my stable will always have the karma jack in it, no matter what, mm

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe I should buy some Chemdog IBL from Rez and cross it to Heads Casey Jones and have folks worship me too????

Jesus guys. Give it a break!

Maybee you should know what your talking about before you open your mouth. Karma's beans would put any of Rez's hermie genetics to shame! And I say it from experiance.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First things first; Karma has not told me post this in any way, so all the ragging can be directed directly at my persons.

I cannot for the life of me believe how little attention this guy gets.

Don't you worry we're keeping an eye on them. :D

We'd refute the fact that only Karma has the best Genetics and is the best breeder (only cause that would leave little scope for the rest of us)... lol But hey,, the dude wins cups,, displays respect, generosity, education, mediation, and a true love for cannabis :yes:

It's not everyday you get to smoke the finest Moroccan hashish for free, courtesy of a person that lives 100s of miles away... now is it. Respect travels twice as far.

Full props, Jah bless KG :canabis:

irieeyes808

Karma has always had really nice plants. Last winter I ran his SweetTooth x something I forget but it was incredible to watch grow looks wicked mean big gnarly almost like bat wings or freaky maple leaves, the end result was nice to look at and great size in the flowers.
l I am running the Happy Brother and Bubba Brother, still early stages but I like what I see.

Last edited:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma has done some great work around here. Do some reading and you'll see why people respect KG. Cool dude too, from what I can see.
Patiently waiting for your new Kush projects KG.

I just dropped 4 Kush O Nesia's in the dirt yesterday. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts