What's new

Karma genetics; Happychem & Jamil Sayyida from seed to bud

Z

zomb

Damn that Jamil Syyida is a monster! great work with them both!

thakn u bro... Have to mention the taste she has, because it is simply outstanding! U have to try it. Last night I blended some Jamil with some bublegum, and unknown hashish, and it was probably one of the best smoking experiences yet. Cant wait to finish her up, cure her, finally smoke her. Im happy having a clone from her, and know she becomes a fine motherplant.

Z

zomb

Jamil
redigeretjamil.jpg

redigeretjami.jpg

Happychem
redigeret2hcnnmm.jpg

redigerethcnn.jpg

seeded Blue mystic
redigeretbmseed.jpg

Tricomes are still krystal clear as u see. Shots from my usb cam. Promise to borrow a cam closer to harvest.

irieeyes808

Looks like the Jamil is really starting to blow up now and the Happy Cem looks very frosty you have any recent pictures on that one? Nice work, hope to try some of those out myself. Be good and like what you were talking about the permanent smile from the Happy. I would love to try anything out with Happy in it

Z

zomb

Harvest 8/3
hc832.jpg

Jamil Sayyida
8-3-09msofi100.jpg

8-3-09msofi111.jpg

8-3-09msofi124-1.jpg

8-3-09msofi134.jpg

Happychem
8-3-09msofi005.jpg

8-3-09msofi070.jpg

8-3-09msofi072.jpg

8-3-09msofi073.jpg

8-3-09msofi078-1.jpg

Ice
8-3-09msofi057.jpg

8-3-09msofi050.jpg

8-3-09msofi055.jpg

Blue mystic
8-3-09msofi093.jpg

8-3-09msofi090.jpg

8-3-09msofi095.jpg

8-3-09msofi087.jpg

:cool: Springtime!
8-3-09msofi139.jpg

That HC is a killer! Nice taste too. I was so high/stoned that i suddenly woke up after aprocimately 15 minutes and felt like my heart was stopping. Had to sid up for an hour, and got late to work the following day! In my opinion not bed time smoke... But had to try it out the following day when i was 'more' ready for a rush like this. Quite an experience to see the differences in effect, and will in future prefer to smoke it in the evening, long before bedtime, hehe:woohoo:

The smell and taste of Jamil Sayyida is outstanding. This is one u got to try, not nearly as potent as the BM or HC but potent enough to smoke without mixing other stash in it. -but the Jamil taste is one u want to mix with more potent strains, because u cant keep your fingaz from it. Im lovin it

Have to mention BM; I think it is a great spicy potent plant. Ice just ice.

Thanx for following great growers out there:nanana:

HashishinReidi

She sure is a monster, nice looking one at that though ,saying that i cant take anything away from the rest of your girls a they all look read nice .There is sure some frosty buds, on those girls.

K

Karma Genetics

That looks like you found some nice stuff. Good you like the smoke. They look great. What are you going to run now ?

Z

zomb

I have some rootet revegging budclones from harvested females. 4 of them becomes motherplants, and the rest are now vegging.

Following seedlings are now 4 weeks, and are suposed to flower soon with the clones.

Bubba brother; bubba kush x (Happy brother x cchemd 1x1#3)

Katsu bubba x B3….
C99/DC x B3….

(Durban poison x white widow) x (leb27 x lowsnow)
Duckfoot x lowsnow F1
White rhino x lowsnow

Ketama

Iss culture c
Chronic x Bg

K

Karma Genetics

Going to be an other fine grow show. Thanks for showing your wonderfull plants.

B

BeAn

Fantasticly beautifull pictures of great plants, cant wait to grow the happyChem....!!!! KG & Zomb, big respect guys!!:joint:

Jah bless..:rasta:

Yo Zombie, nice to see your tread in here also.. dident notice it before now :p lol.
Well thanks for the s. gonna run the Jamil next time under 400w in veg. and gonna find a 600w. this time just to see the different.. cant wait to see how big you WR x LS gonna be.. and i cant wait to beat your Jamil :D hehe (never gonna happen)

Z

zomb

Yo Zombie, nice to see your tread in here also.. dident notice it before now :p lol.
Well thanks for the s. gonna run the Jamil next time under 400w in veg. and gonna find a 600w. this time just to see the different.. cant wait to see how big you WR x LS gonna be.. and i cant wait to beat your Jamil :D hehe (never gonna happen)

I love competetion, so lets get startet! Im flowering one myself very soon. Got some klones from previous grow, and a fine revegging budklone motherplant. That Jamil has come for good, and shell become a great mom, a real fighter with great strength.

Nice u found me :wave: -Ill get some shots for u soon, but maby its better to post a thread in the danish section, to spare this karma/vendorforum from unrelated stuff