What's new

Karma Genetics 2008

K

Karma Genetics

Been busy days. Got the Cup's and the end of the year with the store. And then the real problem i got at the moment is a big moving of the mothers and stuff. (yes got police trouble again). Going to be gone again before they come.

Its so cold at night at this spot you can see the plants making more leafes. They do get rock hard and colourfull from the cold. For quality its good in my opinion for yield its bad.

Happy Brother
11133DSC03977.jpg

11133DSC03986.jpg

Bubba Kush
11133DSC03978.jpg

11133DSC03980.jpg

11133DSC03981.jpg

Happy Brother x ChemdogD IX1#5
11133DSC03983.jpg

11133DSC03985.jpg

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro thats F'd up about the police problems man,get it packed up and outta there bro!
leave them fuckin assholes some doughnuts and a empty house!
i hate fuckin pigs yo...
plants are lookin good on a better note,how far along is the bubba and how many days do you take her.i hear around 70 is good?
peace bro,and be safe man,the game needs you...-T-

K

Karma Genetics

Yeh bro cops suck. I am happy i got a old conection that warned me. I still need to move some of the plant's.

The plants are 7 weeks 12/12 but are very lacking in the yield department. been below 8 degree's celcius.

Got some new seeds planted

Big Budha's new Kali femmed
DNA X-18 femmed (got to see and show)
And somthing i am realy looking forward to the Sonic Boom a crossing of pineapple x pursang. made by sonic seeds.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its good to have friends in the right places to give ya the heads up bro.
atleast your one step ahead of them ya know!
sux though.
sound like a nice new batch to work with man,lucky dog.!!!!
you know i'll be watchin.peace -T-

C

CTSV

Good luck with your move.

Mirre and Jack got here safely! I just started a bunch of seeds, so I am going to wait until all those are out of my way. That way I can devote the special attention, these beans deserve.

Thanks for the genetics man. Nice work. Looking forward to those Happy Brother beans. That thing looks phenomenal!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
looking lovely karma bro! best wishes on the police issue and merry x mas to you and the fam!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
That Bubba looks sick KG, as does the HB, but I gotta say Im sorry to hear about the pigs!!!!I hate em too, but thankfully they dont fuck with anyone here really...Ill see ya bro...Oh yea, outta all my FD seeds, I got 3 males!!!Gonna pop the rest soon to find a good femme...smell on the males was fuckin intense though...sweet and sour with a FUNK that could only come from the ChemD!!!Im really lookin forward to tryin the rest bro, thanx again!!!!Peace

- Z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cops are never good...and if you need them they are nowwher to be seen.....tippical...
Nway hope all will go smooth...
btw fine looking plants :yummy:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
INSANE looking plants brother!!! I'm pulling up an entire couch for this one...

K

kallenavndk

Big up m8 that bubba kush of yours sure is a real crystal babe got to love her big time ...The hpx cd is pretty to...i like the bushsy look she got ..
Merry xmas and happy new year back att ya champ

K

Karma Genetics

He yeah the HB x ChemD IX1 is great i love the smell coming from here.

They are almost ready to get a haircut. Going to be a good smoke for january.

Casey Jones
11133DSC04055.jpg

C99 x DC
11133DSC04053.jpg

Happy Brother
11133DSC04048.jpg

11133DSC04047.jpg

11133DSC04046.jpg

11133DSC04042.jpg

BuBBa KuSh
11133DSC04040.jpg

11133DSC04039.jpg

11133DSC04037.jpg

11133DSC04036.jpg

11133DSC04034.jpg

Happy Brother X ChemdogD IX1#5
11133DSC04051.jpg

Already planted some seeds on 12/12 just because i want to see what is in there. Got some X-18 fem's (DNA) The Kali fem's(BigBudha) Sonic Boom.

And ofcourse some HB BX1 and the Bubba cross (still naamless)

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice looking pics Karma !!
this is just plain art my friend !!
props to you sir !!

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
crazy nice looking

all of them

I would have to say that happy brother is crazy KG, CRAZY

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
all looks freaking tasty my friend! and well grow as usually! look much forward to your casey notes!

cant wait to see the outcome from happy bro seeds!

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

So white so white its fantastic shots of stunning girls, what's your secret? you sing them? Respect