What's new

Karma Genetics 2008

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Buckets are looking great karma

How are you planning on adding supplemental heat?

K

Karma Genetics

thought of putting a electrical heater at the air intake. I prefer normale indoor house heating but there isn't any there.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I have the same type of issue, my grow room is in an uninsulated part of my house, so left alone, with temps near freezing overnight, it could get that close inside the room. Heating the outside area is not really an option for me, so I have a small heater in my room, connected to to a plug in thermostat, works great for me( check Maffe grow for that thing)

Best of luck with the temps, we try so hard to control our environments, then winter comes... at least the cold is easier to deal with than the heat

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro thats a awesome ass shot.gonna be bad ass in there real soon!
them square pots are super nice,dr.dog was just tellin me i should roll with them too yo.i guess the hunt is on for square pots in the city!!!
gonna be a bomb run Karma i cant wait till you let them rip!
peace bro.-T- oh and for heat,couldnt you run piece of flex from the heater to the cab? or from a heated part of the house to the cab?
also what about them heaters that are for camping?
just some suggestions bro.i know you'll get it under control.
peace

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

I am realy looking forward to the HB x ChemdogD IX1's also got e few others at the comercial room. The comercial room got flipped already, Begining january they will be finished. Its going to be a blast.........

I also looking forward to the C99 x DC, Casey Jones, Sweet Skunk(SOL_Cut) as i got these as cuts and have not yet flowerd them. Its just to see what they are about.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Things are busting in here, nice batch of genetics waiting to flower out. I'll have my eye on that hb x chemdogd Ix1's too.

B/R

K

Karma Genetics

Just to have some budshots here.

This is a Bubba Kush (katsu-cut) fully seeded by the Happy brother x ChemdogD IX1#3 male. These are going to be fun....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
real nice yo,sounds like a winner bro.sorry i been a bit hit and miss lately,this pain shit gots me kinda down...it sems like its gettin a little worse everyday.i was feelin good the first couple days,these last couple been a beeeeaaaatch brotha.
plus these damn pils be foolin a mf,have me thinkin im ok and i get to doin to much then im payin for it ...like today...im always lurkin bro,even if i aint feelin up to posting...liked the update in ur other thread too btw saw it early this morning...was tpp beat to post yo...i'll be reppin KG real nice here in a few bro.peace-T-

ps.you was postin in my thread when i was postin too yo,i had tp edit ya a response in...LOL ...

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
what up KG!!!been a while brotha, but im still here...your genetics are goin strong bro..Im lovin the Funky Dwarf, gonna be some killer smoke i think!!!!The CCC are really startin to impress me as well..they took to topping very nicely and are gonna be some killers too!!!Im uploading as we speak, so stop in later for a HUGE update!!!!Peace bro, and keep up the killer work, everything looks great!!!!!

- Z

K

Karma Genetics

Tonatiuh: Yeh bro, You should take it easy i hate to say i told you so. I feel for you my friend, It sucks to feel oke but you can not do what you want, You should try doing half of what you want to do a day. Looking forward to you running some of my stuff.

ZeusOGrefugee: hi good to see you again. Will check your thread later for the update. Make shure you keep a cut if you like any because these can not be reproduced anymore.

Core: Same back my friend.

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey karma Genetics very nice buds and plants!!!

Happy brother x ChemdogD IX1#3 x bubba kush sound pretty nice and its also looks very nice!!!! so many crystal on it and so fully seeded that is just stunning!!!

peace maffe

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea you told me so...more then once brother...its like i need to be :bashhead: to listen.its just that i get to feeling like im neglectin the grow and we all know how fast shit can go wrong when you dont stay on top of things.
imtryin to hold back on settin the tent up for a few,but its hard yo...i wanna play with my new toy !!! LOL
dude im lookin soooo forward to poppin the hb x cd i cant freekin wait to baby them girls,plus i have you to let me know exactly what they like...gonna be fun man. i cant send enough rep or say how much i appreciate it KG .
peace.

Last edited:
P

puma

hey karma.
nice work going on in here bro, those hb x cd and c99 x dc should rock the house for sure...
best of luck bro.

thatguy

Hello there, Karma :wave: Seen you around in the threads I'm usually in, and I thought I'd stop by your thread for a change!

Nice!!! I really like what you're doing, man! I'd like to start doing some breeding soon, so I think you and esbe are going to receive a crapload of questions from me!

All the best,
TG