What's new

Canadabinol

Thanks for the log of this strain and it's good to know that some may have a tendency to auto-flower. I'm by no means knocking Med-Man - He's my favorite Breeder, but everyone knows that not every single strain by every company is by any means perfect. I love looking at logs of the strains that I havn't had a shot at growing yet. I'm working my way through his collection -I'm hoping to do about 8-10 different Med-Man strains per year - atleast 2 per harvest - until I have seen most of it. When you find a breeder with the quality he puts out tied with the customer service and dedication he puts into his work you stick with it, I've popped 30+ seeds of his and every single one has popped a nice huge tail within 24 hours. My male to female ratio's have been give or take 50% dead on so theres absolutely nothing to complain about. When I received my first seeds from him I was on the fence whether some of the smaller seeds would germinate as I've found in the past that smaller lighter colored seeds seemed to always be immature but this wasn't the case with med-mans. Every single seed popped, you don't see this too often with the way things are these days in the seed business.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey fat burt

was it organic?

med-man

bayarea925

I cut this today day 67. She was about 2-4% amber. She was flushed for 2 weeks. So far she is the biggest buds I have ran. Most of her branches couldnt hold the weight. I'm going to try a reveg her. She's under 24 hours of light this time. So I'll see if she will take.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bayarea

wivked man. i am really happy she put out for you :)

looking forward to more dried reports

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bay area

nice work dude. good job. hows the smoke homie?

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts