What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kara's 1st Grow - ScROG - Mystery Indica..

karagrows

Hello - Update - Here are my babies back in their home. They've been flushed of veg nutrients and I did a soil PH test on all, and they are fine. 2 CLones from each of the plants have now shown roots, so that's a good. Hopefully they are all female.. Man I'm nervous. All this hard work, and if I get the dick, I'll be so pissed. Anyway, here is a pic. The LSD paid off. All the bud sites are now under the main light canopy. I have 20 or so. The canopy is pretty even. I did some minor clipping on some fans that didn't tuck. Just 1/4 of the leaf for now. I'll remove little by little as needed to add more light to bud sites.

karagrows

Update - Hello, well I have so far 1 positive ID on one of the plants. And it is a GIRL !!!!yeah!!!! Plant "C" (which I have 6 successful clones off of). Still waiting to see the others. I am pleased that I atleast have one lady, but lets hope for 4 for 4. Here's a picture. Things are really filling up. I have all the bud sites concentrated completely under the main light array. Looks like I'll get about 20 or so good tree spots.

Last edited:

karagrows

Week 6 - Flowering Week - 2

Hello, hello - Well These pics are from last night. I have one female so far. Still waiting on confirmation on the others. Plants still healthy. Did some more pruning under the canopy. Will continue a little more the rest of this week. Then I'm done with pruning. Don't want to keep wounding them. All the tops are at the canopy. Still waiting on preflowers on 3 of the 4. Getting a little crazy under the screen. 2-3" growth each day. I've been keeping the bud sites at the same location, and just pulling under the screen more stem back. Seems to work good. Let me know any comments, or suggestions.