What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kannabia MEGA Give-Away – Almost 30 prizes to be sent

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
kannabia-mega-give-away.jpg

Hi folks,

This time, we're bringing something big to you (please, avoid easy jokes).

Our friends of Kannabia have provided us with goodies and freebies to share the love with the cannabis community.

Normally, we're just raffling just a few prizes. This time, we're coming with 29 different ones.

For you, our friends of IC Mag, we're giving away 2 prizes consisting of a 3-pack of Kiss Fem, and a 3-pack of Kritic Auto.

To qualify, leave a comment with your previous experiences with Kannabia or, if you don’t have any yet, let us know which strain do you prefer and why. We won't count double-posting on this thread, but you can take part in other Socials or forums (the more you try, the more chances you get).

https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...ia-mega-give-away-almost-30-prizes-to-be-sent

The winners will be announced on the 4th of August. We'll post their names or nicks in our blog post and will send a DM/email to the winners. To ensure these people get the notification correctly, we will also add a comment in this thread mentioning them ;)

Good luck,

Lui Gee
#TeamVault

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I need to sign-up for OG, cause I want some Lemon Haze. Loves me some lemon/lime. Sigh, I am only a ICM poster.

Overgrow Forum: 2 prizes – a 5-pack consisting of x3 Kritic Auto and x2 Lemon Haze Auto Seeds, and 4-pack of Kiss Fem. To qualify, leave a comment with your previous experiences with Kannabia or, if you don’t have any yet, let us know which strain do you prefer and why.

ICMag Forum: 2 prizes – a 3-pack of Kiss Fem, and a 3-pack of Kritic Auto. To qualify, leave a comment with your previous experiences with Kannabia or, if you don’t have any yet, let us know which strain do you prefer and why.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Such a misleading title...only 2 items for IC mag....but of course its a MEGA giveaway with 29 things...lol.
So typical of biz trying to generate sales....6 free seeds what a joke. On top of that they are fems and autos...thanks for the laugh guys, made my morning.
Have a great day all. Peace, negative.

PepeRizal

No experience growing Kannabia but im really looking forward to try Mataro Blue! Heard great things about that strain.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
No experience with this vendor but I would prefer Kiss Fem as I don't like autos, if I win I will document my grow here.

JustGrowing420

Such a misleading title...only 2 items for IC mag....but of course its a MEGA giveaway with 29 things...lol.
So typical of biz trying to generate sales....6 free seeds what a joke. On top of that they are fems and autos...thanks for the laugh guys, made my morning.
Have a great day all. Peace, negative.

I second this opinion. Some criticism from the consumer side is always constructive, ;)
Bad marketing should be called out. Misleading title and what is this? should I join another forum to get a chance at one 3pack more? or maybe I should make an ig/fb account..

Theicescator

I have not had the opportunity to try Kannabia but I would definitely love to add them to my personal vault! I would like to try the kiss fems because I heard alot of good things & they make me wanna try it out!

Dizz1989

I have plenty of experience with other different strains, but never kannabia. I would definitely love to give it a shot in the garden to see how it turns out though!

Kush Kabob

Awesome promotion, haven't grown Kannabia seeds before, though if I do get selected in the raffle the genetics that I'd choose to grow is Kiss Fem, thanks!

Hartr8

I have not grown Kannabia seeds before, Kritic Auto would be a nice addition to my outdoor grow. I would be happy with any of the autos growing in our yard, awesome contest from Kannabia n The Vault, Thanks!

NCJeff

I’ve ran 2 Kannabia strains purple kush and kaboom they looked great ,had nice structure and node spacing was really happy with them Thanks for the chance

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Hi folks, the time has come!

'The winner takes it (almost) all'. And it's time to know our winners!

Thank you all to take part in this giveaway!

So let's go for it. The ICMag winners for the Kannabia Mega Givaway are:

Kiss Fem: Frosty Nuggets
Kritic Auto:
cough-cough-err

Please contact us privately with your full name and address to start getting your prizes ready to be sent.

Congrats to the winners and to the others, good luck next time!

Best wishes,
Lui Gee

PS: Sorry for the ones that didn't like the title of the promo nor the fact that it was a multi-platform one. We're just trying to motivate the community to interact more with us and give them the chance of knowing more forums/spaces where they can ask their questions or share their experiences. We didn't intend to offend anyone. Anyway, thank you for the feedback and we'll try to learn to do it in a better way next time :)

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Well the Kiss Femm seeds arrived fine along with a t-shirt, some rolling papers and stickers, I have got one soaking and will start a thread once it is up.