What's new

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

Weezy1220

Hey Kanga good too see you doing well, and your ladies looking good as ever! I had a question I prefer to ask you through a PM but can't seem to find how to send one on here? I know you are very busy so if you have some time it would be much appreciated. Medicate :)

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362367772.542970.jpg my girls at the moment

Rbz007

Finally a day of no rain, myrtle rust is starting to back off with the clove foliage spray. Mr kanga. 1quiery, u said that anything showing signs of weakness or mould is discontinued, so do u use cuttings. I do the same when picking my breeders of my only strain for seed but this is probably not specific enough? Also b4 the rain hit I stupidly used a category 1fungaside mixed with seaweed. Think this may have weakened the plants defences and made it more susceptible to rot?
Keep on inspiring kanga

Attachments

• 20130220_170039.jpg
    20130220_170039.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 20130220_170123.jpg
    20130220_170123.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 20

Kangativa

Veteran
Hey mate.....I use both clones and seed and only get rid of plants that are weak. Pretty hard to control mold on plants when it is raining hard and they get damaged.

Here is my Kush, although all the thanks goes to Jim Ortega for the seeds.

I bred this using G13 s1, Maple Leaf s1 and a male kush all from his seed.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

NHz #21
picture.php
[/FONT]

Hmong Thai
picture.php
[/FONT]

Sativaland
picture.php
[/FONT]

mack 10

Veteran
^^WHAAAA! sativaland:) I wanna live there!
they must be near 30 ft? Dam. impressive!
also like the g/maple/kush cross.:~)mack.

mack 10

Veteran
Unbeleavable! if I hadn't seen the pic's I wouldn't of believed it myself. great work kanga!
mack.

bushweed

Veteran
Hmong Thai
picture.php

Hmong Thai...
picture.php

Top cola of Mullumbimby Madness - model is 5'10...
picture.php

The same Mullum with the even taller Thai stick x Oaxacan Trance behind her...
picture.php

Nevil's Hz#21 x Oaxacan Trance
picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I really like that Mullum influence in the NH23 x MM (E). Very motivating high and wonderful flavor.

bigherb

Veteran
Kanga

Thanks for keeping us updated ,Im in awww .

Im with Bushy will we get to see that tallest thai ? I think a measurement at chop is a must

Here is my Kush, although all the thanks goes to Jim Ortega for the seeds.

I bred this using G13 s1, Maple Leaf s1 and a male kush all from his seed

Im curious to hear more about your experience opinions on the Kush cross you did . The fine leaves are interesting an odd considering the Genetics . Id love too see a full plant pic ,I wonder if all the fan leaves are thin like those in the pic ? Do you think your climate could influence the growth of thinner leaves ? She sure does look special though a True resin bomb for sure

I appreciate seeing the beauty an work of a master thanks for another look into Kangativaland aka Land of the Giants Aka Treasures of the Gods

Much respect

1luvbigherb

Kangativa

Veteran
Thanks guy's.

Hey Bushy those pics are going somewhere special:tiphat:

Dr P hows life mate ??

The Emm males have proven to cross well with everything, I have Mango Haze crosses here that are killer and the smells are awesome.

I also took the NHz#21 and crossed MM, Oax and selected males from my 04 seed stock and the plants in my opinion that got top marks are the ones using the Emm males.
They produced the right bud structure and smells, The highs are only just being tested, but so far they are proving excellent without any curing.
Ill get some pics up soon for u to see.

For now this is a Mango Haze x Emm#6, This plant smells of Mango Lemon.

picture.php
[/FONT]

Kangativa

Veteran
Kanga

Thanks for keeping us updated ,Im in awww .

Im with Bushy will we get to see that tallest thai ? I think a measurement at chop is a must

Im curious to hear more about your experience opinions on the Kush cross you did . The fine leaves are interesting an odd considering the Genetics . Id love too see a full plant pic ,I wonder if all the fan leaves are thin like those in the pic ? Do you think your climate could influence the growth of thinner leaves ? She sure does look special though a True resin bomb for sure

I appreciate seeing the beauty an work of a master thanks for another look into Kangativaland aka Land of the Giants Aka Treasures of the Gods

Much respect

1luvbigherb

G'Day BH.....Thanks mate and you are welcome.

Read above post on Thai.

Unfortunely that plant was harvested, but the leaves are larger than the pic shows. I have it in clone form so when it is growing I will show you some pics of it then.

I have a few pheno's that I have cloned off and Ill test to see which one Ill keep later and give a bit of a report. So far #5 is the standout as it has the super strong heady stone without to much couchlock, Taste is quite plain as yet, but super smooth to smoke, but there are still a few to test and this one has some very nice smells coming from it, so just have to wait for it to dry.

Cheers,

K

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Just wondering if we can get any updates on the Lemon Mazari :) this strain is looking to be very promising :)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
This thread always makes me feel slightly inadequate :bigeye:
Super stoked that people are growing ol school trees mate, just awesome :good:
:plant grow:

Rbz007

Glad u finally posted kanga. That's a open canopy. Quick question, how long do u get away with growing in the same spot, without getting soil born diseases. Looks like uve been breeding the mullimby for awhile now. How do u keep it strong. Our strain is 6yrs old and only just crossed with with new strain . Think this will revalilise it or is it too late

Latest posts

Latest posts