What's new

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

vandelay

Id like to see you do a ssh or nh X (grapefruit x blueberry) or blue sat2.2. Itd be like blue dream what they all love in calli or wherever.

Kangativa

Veteran
Black Widow x Mazar
picture.php

What about the Mullum x Oaxacan:dance013: And that Mullum Widow you shared is a totally devastating smoke mate, strongest thing I've smoked in 15 years, also the Hashplant Haze has a very nice taste and balanced high. Are you crossing that to anything?

Hi mate....So it's dried out nicely has it. I know something that is stronger than that...:dance013:
I thought you had something that might be that.......but dont worry I am on to it:tiphat:
I did a lot of crosses to the Hashplant last year, But I was more interested in these SSH and Mazar crosses, so nothing got started.
Hows the Thai going ??? Got 4 fems from the new Thai, so Ill get them in soon.
Ok mate thanx for the MNS thing.....stay well...K

Id like to see you do a ssh or nh X (grapefruit x blueberry) or blue sat2.2. Itd be like blue dream what they all love in calli or wherever.

Hi Vandelay....... To be honest mate, those sort of crosses are not my thing as i like to do crosses using my strains and I am kinda enjoying doing this new stuff as I havent really brought anything new into my breeding since the mid 90's. Plus my wife is already complaining about all the seeds in the fridge now, anymore and I am sure shit will hit the fan...lol

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
I couldn't imagine how many shelves and tupawear full of seeds you have kanga xD,

My dream oneday is to help keep the old school cannabis genetics alive like yourself,
Im only 20... but i feel lost to how distorted and hybridized everything is now days,

Its gets me thinking that over EU/US area's Undercover's have had in the plans for years, to keep distorting the pure strains and breaking them down so far and making them into strains that just dumb people down and make them duhhhhh, while they smoke.

Head High sativa buzz, with abit of soothing medicinal effects from a nice indica cross would be great,

Peace AS

vandelay

Hi Vandelay....... To be honest mate, those sort of crosses are not my thing as i like to do crosses using my strains and I am kinda enjoying doing this new stuff as I havent really brought anything new into my breeding since the mid 90's. Plus my wife is already complaining about all the seeds in the fridge now, anymore and I am sure shit will hit the fan...lol[/quote]

Your on another level than me kanga. Refining what you have been working with for 20 years. That would be so satisfying, Im still deciding what to do for my first cross and I have over 20 different strains im my fridge. I just keep thinking mmm that would be great and getting onother one

KITCHA

Veteran
Mango madness now that sounds niiice mate, I didn't realise the early mm was going to be suitable for indoors as well now that is exciting to hear!

Kangativa

Veteran
This is unbelievable.
Do you got pics from your outdoorreveg plants ?
When everything works like i want im there between feb/march it depends when my crop is ready. So i can pay for the ticket :)

greetings

Here ya go mate.....Outdoor revegging SSH x MW

picture.php

picture.php

Kangativa

Veteran
you have that problem too mate hehe mmm

Lol yeah mate.....but to be honest she is into it just as much as me, so life isnt that bad:comfort:

I couldn't imagine how many shelves and tupawear full of seeds you have kanga xD,

My dream oneday is to help keep the old school cannabis genetics alive like yourself,
Im only 20... but i feel lost to how distorted and hybridized everything is now days,

Its gets me thinking that over EU/US area's Undercover's have had in the plans for years, to keep distorting the pure strains and breaking them down so far and making them into strains that just dumb people down and make them duhhhhh, while they smoke.

Head High sativa buzz, with abit of soothing medicinal effects from a nice indica cross would be great,

Peace AS
Hi ya Afro....Yeah mate I totaly agree with u, its good that people like u and a heap of others here are in the same mind set and preservation is being done.....Good age to start to mate:tiphat:

I am not really into super couchlock strains, but I have that in the Mazar but with a trippiness, I have yet to test the crosses, but I am sure they will be balanced perfectly:dance013:

Hi Vandelay....... To be honest mate, those sort of crosses are not my thing as i like to do crosses using my strains and I am kinda enjoying doing this new stuff as I havent really brought anything new into my breeding since the mid 90's. Plus my wife is already complaining about all the seeds in the fridge now, anymore and I am sure shit will hit the fan...lol

Your on another level than me kanga. Refining what you have been working with for 20 years. That would be so satisfying, Im still deciding what to do for my first cross and I have over 20 different strains im my fridge. I just keep thinking mmm that would be great and getting onother one[/quote]

Doing a dominant Sativa to a Indica is always a good start, if neither of them are related you should get excellent hybrid vigour and that is pretty exciting.....anyway mate whatever you decide to do, have fun and enjoy:tiphat:

Mango madness now that sounds niiice mate, I didn't realise the early mm was going to be suitable for indoors as well now that is exciting to hear!

Yeah mate that has been my aim, to create a MM that can be grown indoors, although it is a cross using 2 different MM's, I believe that it will bring with it most of the qualities that the big MM has......We shall see at seasons end.

Shizzlenator

Here ya go mate.....Outdoor revegging SSH x MW

picture.php

picture.php
BOAH!
Haven't seen something like this before! Looks really great what you are doing over there :) And there will be no difference between the first crop and the second ? The potency ? there is no danger getting some hermies (dont know the right word for) ?
Just awesome buddy.
Thx for the pics!
I keep on watching this show till the end :D

greetings

Kangativa

Veteran
BOAH!
Haven't seen something like this before! Looks really great what you are doing over there :) And there will be no difference between the first crop and the second ? The potency ? there is no danger getting some hermies (dont know the right word for) ?
Just awesome buddy.
Thx for the pics!
I keep on watching this show till the end :D

greetings

Hi Shizz.......I have noticed there is a increase in potency when the plants are grown longer, so in fact reveged plants seem to have a higher potency than when started from seed, but I have never done a full on test to really see if this effects all strains.
There is absolutley no hermie traits in my strains and from what I can see none in the SSH line.....so no mate they do not hermie.
On the subject of hermies I have found it very rare for any strain that I have tried to hermie during reveg, but I have found that when some strains are pushed past there harvest time they will throw a few Nanas.
Cheers K

Kangativa

Veteran
Bit early in the season to be posting shots of overhead plants isn't it mate??
picture.php

SSH x MM?

Hi ya mate:tiphat:
Its a SSH x OW.
I remember a season on the coast where the MM's were over 3m by the end of spring and it was similar to the start of this season.
Hope all is going well for u mate....K:tiphat:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: WOW bro look at the size of that gal :good:
awesome job so far mate and super inspiring to boot :D
:plant grow:

bushweed

Veteran
Here ya go Bushy the SSH x MM, Going to be a very big girl this one:dance013:

picture.php

Thanks mate, always love your pics, in fact if it wasn't for your pics I'd probably be about a tenth into marijuana as I am. You might have to answer for that when you reach the pearly gates...

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Hey Bushy, I agree with you there brotha,

If it wasn't for me finding this forum, and bumping into kanga's thread, id never have the inspiration to One day find my own outdoor plot,
Possibly moving out of WA would be better for that, but im still young and time is plenty...

My dreams and are, and my dreams are far and wide, but i believe i can conquer those dreams soon.....

P.S Plants look like monsters allready Kanga, forgot to mention how stunning they are...

Peace Afro..

Kangativa

Veteran
Thanx guys for the comments and I am glad you like them:tiphat:

You know Bushy and Afro that was my intention when I joined these sites, to get people to grow bigger plants, even if it was only 1.
I dont care if I never become a seed seller or a all important breeder,it was never my ambition anyway, but I do get a bit competetive sometimes when I see other big plants and want to grow bigger, but hey I am sure there is a bit of that in all of us.
My life has always been about growing Sativa's and big Sativa's at that, so when all you guy's stop by and make comments like you two have just done, then I know I am doing what I came here to achieve and that inspires me to keep going so to all of you I say thanx for that inspiration.:tiphat:

Another Aussie Sativa Pic:gday:
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts