What's new

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

KITCHA

Veteran
The Thai really did pop it's head up on that thin blade pheno kanga, nice early frost on the trainwreck too is that the arcata? Your super 5 certainly looks sooper man nice work!

Kangativa

Veteran
The Thai really did pop it's head up on that thin blade pheno kanga, nice early frost on the trainwreck too is that the arcata? Your super 5 certainly looks sooper man nice work!

Yeah mate sure did, if you go back to page 36 you can see 3 of her sisters and they are not even close, there are some elsewhere to that I will get some pics of later.
Good question on the TW I will find out....I was told these where very good so I started them.

Thanx mate on the S#5, although I didnt do all the work:)
I still have the Mum, but unfortunetly only stored pollen of the Dad, I will start some more seed of the NL#5 x Affie and see if I can find another one like it as he was the most resinous male I have ever seen.

bushweed

Veteran
Early Mullumbimby Madness with the crazy thai leaf blades...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kangativa

Veteran
This thread is completely yours. Though you might be right on the second count. Small minded types can get upset if a Holy Grail or some such threatens their Holy Cow.

Beautiful leaf. What are the characteristics of this MM that are Thai? Also any pics of Thais? I'm in the process of ordering some Mango Thai from the Real Seed Company, seems like one of the few reliable places to source Thais, though probably too late in the season to run.

Hi ya mate.....Lol yeah I know I was being respectful:tiphat:

I dont know if you ever got to grow out the odd seed from the Sticks we got in the 70's, but this is exactly the type of leaf that showed on the plants, same colour and shape, even me mate said the same.
Seems there a bit of interest in those Thais...lol
Give me a couple of days and Ill get back to u on those.
No mate no pics of the Thai's yet as clones are being done before they go out so they can be sexed and the Clone from Gypsy's is just about to go out.

ahortator

Veteran
Hello everybody

Much respect for Kangativa and Bushweed. You both have green fingers.

Now I understand the term "alligator tails" refered to the Thai leaves.

american_alligator_tail182.JPG

american_alligator_tail186.JPG

I think that Squiggles knows it well.

Has Gypsy's Thai Stick the same type leaves?

Greetings

Kangativa

Veteran
nice one fellas good to see your still up and at it :)

Hi ya Squiggs.....Yeah mate its non stop in this neck of the woods:dance013:

looking amazing fellers

Hi Aussie....thanx mate:tiphat:

Hello everybody

Much respect for Kangativa and Bushweed. You both have green fingers.

Now I understand the term "alligator tails" refered to the Thai leaves.

american_alligator_tail182.JPG

american_alligator_tail186.JPG

I think that Squiggles knows it well.

Has Gypsy's Thai Stick the same type leaves?

Greetings

Hello my friend.....Hey good to see your growing some nice big plants over there, Diefraktal has done a impressive job:gday:

The Thai leaves on Gypsy's were a lighter green and not such a strong structure as these. This is so much like my plants I had from the Thai sticks in the 70's, although I never got them so big then.
As we all know that between Thailand, Burma and Laos there can be a variation in strains depending on Valley and area, I wish I had taken some pics of the plants that were from the Hmong, but I can do that once they are growing.
I am sure we will discuss this more as all the plants get bigger.

Stay well everyone...K

bigherb

Veteran
Kanga

Im around just not posting much these days for several reasons .But im happy to see that there are still some Great folks as yourself staying active

I fully understand your thought an i look forward to a proper Full lenght ;) documentation .

Bushweed

This thread is completely yours. Though you might be right on the second count. Small minded types can get upset if a Holy Grail or some such threatens their Holy Cow.

Bushy

Much Respect my brother that is Real talk ,your a straight up dude

Im Glad to know things are coming along nicely ,The Kariba surprise X NH sounds like the Grail initself atleast to me .Im curious to know more about the traits of the Thai stock .The Thai buddah was somthing that stuck out to me an i wish it may land in both you an Nevils hands

when Nevil first posted that he was looking for pure strains I imagined many would have reached out ,i exspected him to be flooded with unique selections of some pure gems .The thought about the Kariba a african strain having similarites to the haze was intriguing especiallly considering that the history of african slaves comin to colombian is known .I was hoping that Some colombian would be considered for this project .

I know it wont happen overnight an i hope that the introduction of any rare gems that mightpop up will be considered

Everytime i look at both your pics ,OHH How i dream of one day comin down under ,My family tells me ive got open arms but it not in the cards ATM

Now i must say both Sk/hz an NH were beast but this Cg i grew out surpasses both the vigor structure an mass

Ive had my first pure sativa experience this year an now fully understand why climate/location plays such a role in properly ripening these beast. The Mns hybrids ive grown had me intrigued to try a full on an i see what a difference .The Colombian Gold i grew out i could only imagine if it touched your hands i got her about 7 ft ,to bad i got 2 males ,ive got 3 tom hill haze goin but dont exspect much becaz of the excesive rain an early temp drop this year.

I hope those tom hill haze get looked at by Nevil ,who knows he might find somthing reminescent of that first female LMAO

1luvbigherb

Kangativa

Veteran
Kanga

Im around just not posting much these days for several reasons .But im happy to see that there are still some Great folks as yourself staying active

I fully understand your thought an i look forward to a proper Full lenght ;) documentation .

Bushy

Much Respect my brother that is Real talk ,your a straight up dude

Im Glad to know things are coming along nicely ,The Kariba surprise X NH sounds like the Grail initself atleast to me .Im curious to know more about the traits of the Thai stock .The Thai buddah was somthing that stuck out to me an i wish it may land in both you an Nevils hands

when Nevil first posted that he was looking for pure strains I imagined many would have reached out ,i exspected him to be flooded with unique selections of some pure gems .The thought about the Kariba a african strain having similarites to the haze was intriguing especiallly considering that the history of african slaves comin to colombian is known .I was hoping that Some colombian would be considered for this project .

I know it wont happen overnight an i hope that the introduction of any rare gems that mightpop up will be considered

Everytime i look at both your pics ,OHH How i dream of one day comin down under ,My family tells me ive got open arms but it not in the cards ATM

Now i must say both Sk/hz an NH were beast but this Cg i grew out surpasses both the vigor structure an mass

Ive had my first pure sativa experience this year an now fully understand why climate/location plays such a role in properly ripening these beast. The Mns hybrids ive grown had me intrigued to try a full on an i see what a difference .The Colombian Gold i grew out i could only imagine if it touched your hands i got her about 7 ft ,to bad i got 2 males ,ive got 3 tom hill haze goin but dont exspect much becaz of the excesive rain an early temp drop this year.

I hope those tom hill haze get looked at by Nevil ,who knows he might find somthing reminescent of that first female LMAO

1luvbigherb

Hi BH

We tested some colombians, but nothing really came up to par with the Mullum, Oaxacan, Kariba and the NH's.
I believe we have something reminescent of that first female:dance013:
You know BH there were lots of offers, but it is impossible to try them all and what we have also found out is that alot of the strains are just renamed old strains.
With the Thai's, Ill just do updates on them as they are growing, as apart from Gypsy's Thai nothing has been tested.
Ok maybe we will see you down here sometime and you can come into the world of Madness....Lol

Ok just a quick update on a couple of things as the batteries in the camera ran out.
One thing I have to say is what a blessing this spring is after the first year being so dry and no water, to the next being so wet and plants having to grow in mud.
I have been doing a measure to check on plant growth over the week and most are growing around the 250-300mm, I am sure this will increase as we get closer to summer....The SSH x Mullum is around the 1.6 m mark now and the Oaxacan Widow x Mazar 1.3.
Its all pretty interesting doing this as I have never actually measured growth rate in a plant over a period of time......anyway enough ramble.....some pics.

Oaxacan Widow x Mazar....I really like this cross cant wait till harvest.
picture.php

SSh x Mullum.
picture.php

Kangativa

Veteran
Back again...Here are some pics of the strain I am going to use with the Early Queen and Oaxacan to make the strain for my wife.
It is Black Widow x Mazar, I did this cross using Maz males over a very nice Black Widow that I got out of last years grow.
I was looking at a couple of Nordles but one hermied, so I didnt trust the other Pink one.

B Widow x Mazar
picture.php

Close Up
picture.php

L

luvaduck

What a beautiful lady!

Are you having an open garden at your place any time soon? It would be like a field of dreams for this little black duck!

bushweed

Veteran
Shanti's Mazar
picture.php

Nordle
picture.php

Nordle #2
picture.php

picture.php

B Widow x Mazar
picture.php

Close Up
picture.php

Oaxacans
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Purple Mexican/Thai
picture.php

picture.php

Airbourne G13 - an old NL#5 x G13 cross...
picture.php

Early Skunk
picture.php

Lebanese Red Sativa
picture.php

picture.php

X18
picture.php

Closeup
picture.php

Black Widow
picture.php

Trainwreck
picture.php

Herijuana
picture.php

G13 x Hawaiian
picture.php

Maple Leaf
picture.php

Mullum Leaf
picture.php

Last edited:

Kangativa

Veteran
What a beautiful lady!

Are you having an open garden at your place any time soon? It would be like a field of dreams for this little black duck!

Lol...funny u should say that as there has been many a discussion on how good it would be to have a farm stay and people could have a walk through the garden....sniffing the roses so to speak:dance013:

Seriously mate, your winter head shots are even more beautiful than those giant female phalluses for which you're known:). Its ridiculous how many pink pistilled beauty queens I've see from you in the last 3 months.:tip hat:

But come on mate. What are you planting them next to dirt roads now?

:wave:

Cheers mate.......J is enjoying it as well, looks like I can get my new camera now:dance013:
I put that road in just in case I get to harvest the Mexican Madness (MM3), wait till you see the heads on this baby:jump:
Ill give u a clone later, a lot later, just incase you grow it bigger than me..lol

Lots of pink and purple there mate, Ill have to do some shots of the Nordle keepers that I have, wait till you see the resin on those girls......no wonder Me mate is always on about the Afghan T, I think he has found it again.

Joeski

amazing shots kanga... inspirational... loving the array of colours you seem to be pumping out.. keep up the good work.. i can only hope my MBS show some nice irregular colours again this season.. PROPS

Kangativa

Veteran
amazing shots kanga... inspirational... loving the array of colours you seem to be pumping out.. keep up the good work.. i can only hope my MBS show some nice irregular colours again this season.. PROPS

Cheers mate....I just hope they smoke as good as they look.
I am sure the MBS will throw out a few nice colours, didnt Oldman have a shot of a nice one somewhere.
Sometimes I think it is what time of the year you grow them, but I know the Black Widow had pink during flowering time and it was off before the Sativa's, same with a Early Queen I have kept.

Hi Paulo....Thanx mate and no worries, its a pleasure to show how wonderful this plant is.