picture.php

picture.php

ohh...thirteen pounds or so...

bushweed

Veteran
Big Mullum dried
picture.php

picture.php

Mullum Widow - soaring energetic weed...
picture.php

Oaxacan Widow - strong, trippy...
picture.php

Big Mullum cross...
A4yWKA4.jpg

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
WoW BUSHY! THAT MM!!! just amazing 12 pounds :drool:

Kanga i give you props, these beasts r just spectacular, i wish i had friends over WA with primo strains ;like you, havn't been in aussie long enough :(.
Im sick of getting ripped off by fags when buying oz's and getting underweighed or overcharged, and its always shit smoke to,

I needa get my hands on some of this uplifting excellent stuff you have :D,
I also need a 4WD and to find a nice forest like area to get my own outdoor going.

Anyways Keep up the amazing job guys.

Peace Afro.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Freaking hell, I would love a male of one of those plants to cross with my indica. I used to live in Tully and am now surrounded by snow. Might be time to pack up the Toyo and head to warmth.

AfroSheep

off to the beach i go!!! haha, yeh i used to have a guy who was hooked up with bikers, but one day he stopped answering.... his stuff was better than the crap im onto atm, think i got some real good stuff off him once.
Havn't had anything or any1 i no who can find some good shit,
Ill def keep an eye out though, i seen a few bikie looking fellas round where i now work :D.

Peace Afro.

Kangativa

Veteran
Hi all......Just a quick update. Here are some pics of plants just harvested, due to a bit of bad weather, I would have liked to push them a bit longer, but mother nature wouldnt let me.
Sorry everyone for not answering PM's or posts, but unfortunetly my time online has been brought to pretty much a end, but I will try to put some pics up when possible.
I would also like to thank each and everyone of you for your time to visit this thread that my great mate Bushy started and for your support during the grows.....my hat is off to all of you:gday:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mullum Madness x Highland Oaxacan
picture.php

G

Guest 26753

Beauties mate! Considering the darn weather this year, I reckon you did an amazing job in pulling this grow off.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
no need to thank us mate we should be thanking you... we all know what it takes to produce the quality plants you grow.. so thank you for sharing your knowledge and plants with us :)

Kangativa

Veteran
Thanx guy's:tiphat:

Couple more pics for you.
One is a X18 and the other is a Red Lebanese Sativa.
I have put a Turkish male over both and a MM male over the X18.
The cool winter nights are definetly putting some great colour into the X18:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Leb Red
picture.php

picture.php

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Wow! Nice purpling there, kanga. You're truly a gifted grower.

We miss you over at the other place, man. Hope you decide to come back one day.

Anyway, congrats on the season and thank you for posting up your progress. Some of the best trees I've seen grown online! You Aussies sure don't mess around.

HB.

Kangativa

Veteran
Hi all......Well its that time of the year again. With spring approaching at a rapid rate, its time to get the plants under way:dance013:
Some of the new strains being done this year are Shit and Nordle from MNS, plus clones last year from Mango Haze, SSH and Nev Haze along with a few Nev Haze F1's. Plus the Mazar which was also grown last year.
From the Real seed Co the Mazar and Parvati.
From Jim Ortega, kush, skunk and G13
From Dr Greenthumbs, Big Laughing.
From DNA, Kandy Kush x LA Confidential
From cant say:) Herijuana
Plus the assortment of my Strains and crosses, which I will mention as they come on.
This will be the 3rd year of growing in the same soil, so with the just added 8 month old compost it should be starting to get pretty good.
Anyway to all you other outdoor Aussie growers my wishes are with you for a perfect season and a bountiful harvest, with no nasty surprises:gday:

AfroSheep

greetings kanga,
Love the colors on the x18 and leb red, truely superb.

Sending positive vibes over your ways for this years grow,
Id love to see how that LA con X goes, ive got a single LA woman seed atm, and it gives me the tingles thinking about it for some reason, it might be something special.

Till next time, stay safe and grow em big ;( hehe,
Peace Afro.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Kanga: Just stopped by Wally's thread and now back to yours. You down under growers keep me excited about outdoor flowers all year long. Seems like it makes the time blend together.
Lookin forward to the new grow. May it be a great one for you