What's new

Kandy Kush, Grape Skunk & White Berry OH MY

that's natural if you are adding synthetic nutrients. It is slightly reactive to metals (minerals) in your soil and so you get a couple funky looking leaves. not a show stopper, Unless the probem get's

bornlazy

The problem did spread to upper leaves but since I have flushed it looks to be pretty much stopped now tho the humidity has sky rocketed since I flushed :/

Greenlife1

Did you catch any run off and see where your ph was??
Your Flora nova has plenty of phosphorous an potassium.
Flushing was the right thing to do

Hey

Hey

If it is indeed a Phosphorus deficiency then you should be looking for a P heavy NPK (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium). Veg nutes are heavier on the N, bloom nutes on the P and K.
I use Floralicious in veg, it has an NPK 2 -.8 -.02 and it really helps with vegetative growth.
It could also be a Nitrogen burn with a Cal Mag deficiency you're dealing with.

-Old School

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice job going on in here are those reservation labs Grape Skunk? I just took some down straight up concord grape jelly

bornlazy

Thanks for the replies guys. I did flush and intend to feed again once the soil dries up a bit.
I hope the humidity doesn't invite other problems to the tent tho :/
Heres a picture from last night after I trimmed off some leaves. I think for my next grow I will do 6 plants in flower, and 6 in veg after those are a month into flower.
picture.php

I will try and get a picture of the plants without the HPS on tomorrow

bornlazy

Small update, the leaf problem is about gone now, about to start feeding with floranova again. The humidity is stupid high right now tho and I'm not sure why. Its like 65-70%. I read online that charcoal can work as a dehumidifier but it doesn't seem to be helping. I really need to get my inline fan in there, I think that will make a difference

bornlazy

Thanks Kanibal. Is there anyway to reduce the humidity without a dehumidifier? I read online charcoal can but its been in there 3 days and hasn't done anything.

bornlazy

I have quite a few leaves still looking like this:
picture.php

Someone told me I should feed from the bottom so I did that today with Floranova bloom.
picture.php

bornlazy

I had cut a bunch of awhile back but it seems to be spreading up the plant, maybe 4-5 per plant. The White Berry doesn't have any tho, just the Kandy Kush and Grape Skunk

Greenlife1

Still not enough calmag. those 2 are just using more. My G.S.C using a lot though the first 3 weeks of flower vs my B.H.P which dosen't use much at all.
You can foliar them again.. I would go get yourself a little black strap molasses at the grocery store.

Looking good though.

bornlazy

Hey again green, thanks for the reply. So cut the bad leaves off again? Should I get a calmag nutrient and add it to the flora nova for those 2 strains? Also what do you mean about the molasses? I've hear of using it just never used it myself

Latest posts

Latest posts