What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kalyseeds - polyploid strains

Billyn

I also do not believe in crossing with hops, but who knows. Yes they have very unique and useful strains. At least in the unusual shape of the leaves like no other. For me, they are especially interesting for guerilla grow, they will not be recognizable at all among nettles in the veg phase. I was very interested in Giant purple - a plant on video and many others. The instagram also contains many photos of their strains from various breeders. There is no doubt that they are a benefit, at least as a pleasant diversification to the classic breeding on yield. And I'm even more sorry that they are polyploid and I can't use them in my breeding program. Unfortunately, I do not have the possibility of laboratory analysis and I think that the determination according to the stoma will not work for these atypical leaves.

burmese

i did their ortega/pintura?/ with auto berry? and this with auto candy?,,, i dont test this line further only 4 plants.
One of them was fleshy leafs, very white, crunchy buds/like oaxacan?/ and trippy mentally couchlock that nobody want to smoke second time in a session /strong/

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
I don't see any reason to trust their strain descriptions. They would seem to have a few mutant plants that they then cross with everything.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
those plants that are cannabis are just ducksfoot plants ,
trust me ive seen 1 or 2 of those before ,
the rest is not cannabis , so it has no thc ...

there is no magic here and they havent invented anything new ,
just using someone elses work to try and make a buck ,
they are scammers ...

Billyn

I think their work is respectable and their strains are definitely exceptional and beneficial to many growers. I wonder how you would breed strains with nonserrated leaves or one leave strains. These traits may not be of interest to anyone, but for some they can be very interesting and beneficial. You can continue working with their genetics and transfer these traits to any strain you choose. The only obstacle for me is the polyploidy, but I would not condemn anyone or tarnish his name.