What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kalishnapple x Warlock

ISM2

Just a little update.
This plant is growing like crazy! The roots have exploded and the plant is growing strong and big. These stalks are gearing-up for what looks like is going to be some big buds. :)
I upgraded to a 600w HPS, and she's been under that since day 7 of 12/12.

Here she is at 23 days under 12/12:

ISM2

I increased her nutrient solution from 4:8 to 6:12 at 28 days flower. She has responded nicely and is consuming about a gallon of water every day.

Here she is at 40 days flower:

F

FreeUrMind

Can I buy these seeds anywhere checked online but SGS only do autos ?

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
SGS made a post on the last page about distribution. Might be available again someday but these are essentially testers.

Which btw, are stellar. If these do become available, I would snag a pack or two in an instant. How about that structuring and stacking, eh? Beautiful. Great show ISM. I've never bothered so much with hyrdroton or net pots but your jars and buckets have captured my imagination.

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Loving you found such a good female in those beans im gonna pop a few and see what i can find!!!

SGS

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Looks like the Shnapple took dominance it that little lady for sure man! Great work!

ISM2

Harvested her at 67 days.
Here are the buds after drying and before they went into mason jars for curing.

Last edited: