What's new

Kali Mist

G

I should have taken notes but it would have gotten me kicked out of the gathering i guess!
MOD

ya like that photo.I love Sativas :joint: Especially Kali. Just blazed a combo bowl of Kali and the original "Hoggs Breath" clone only socal strain. Tasty my friends.

yes kali mist is my favourite sativa, it has wonderfull qualities and it leaves everyone smiling that smokes it. i like watching people that aren't used to smoking full sativas like the "kali"....freaking out after the full effect's take place. Hehehe
Was in the Dam a few years back and i dropped in to see a friend working in a cafe, he produced a bag with Kali in it, dripping with resin and nicely cured.
3 bong hits and its was like a fooking trip that lasted for around 3 hours, really strong, i was so wasted it really cut through the buzz/high/stone that i already had and just took me up there soaring.
i got a little to confident on the bike and fell off a little to close to the canal,...it was the middle of winter,..hehehe

"Kali Mist" aaahhhhhhhhhhhh

for those lucky to have it in their possesion, have a hit for me.

Peace.

Thai Flowers

G

i am glad i made seedes frome my first 2 plants of kalimist the female was more a short flowering female but the male i used was all haze.i have lots of seedes to grow out and i also crossed the kalimist male with bogs sweetc99 and the outcome is a more sativa sweetc99 the smell is fruity and the bud structure is haze like buds.i look forward to exsperamenting ferther with it .and i still have 10 more seedes frome serious seedes to grow out to find a origenal kalimist haze femaleand clone her to death

G

Nice breeding Dan.
Bad spelling and grammar.
You must be smoking Kali!
MOD

kayaal

I crossed my beautiful Kali mom to an Apollo 11 male,hoping to shorten the flowering on the progeny.Kali mist is the dogs bollox.The seeds are almost ripe and buds are beginning to fatten.Will post pics later.

Last edited:
G

Guest 10952

Man i really like that strain. The first year i went to adam they had it entered in the HTCC from the GreenHouse. Ofcourse it was real chemy and not flushed well. Never the less i really like it. Taste and smell were awesome considering. Had to stop back there and get a few grams to try out. But one of my buddies grew it out and it was way better then what they had at the Greenhouse.

G

yeah KAli Mist is a really nice smoke. If you rally like that Sativas then you cant go wrong with Kali. It yeilds good too

G

Zilaniz said:
yeah KAli Mist is a really nice smoke. If you rally like that Sativas then you cant go wrong with Kali. It yeilds good too
Does Kali beat out c99 on the yeild? :chin:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
ogatec said:
i liked kali mist more than ssh. they had a simular taste(am i the only 1 that doesn't like a haze taste?), kali had more trichromes, and was much more powerful. kali also had a "cat piss pheno" that would knock your block off. too racey for me.....

I don't know if I ever had that catpiss pheno of Kali, but personally I would say it is definitely not stronger than Super Silver Haze, which I concider tops C-99 as well. Kali Mist wins on its aroma and smell, the high invades you with harmony and well-being, perfect for a dreamy Sunday afternoon. SSH is more Klingon-weed, a hard racy haze high that makes you wonder what's up and down... I would put it right up there with the Sour Diesel.

Latest posts

Latest posts