What's new

Kali Mist(Serious Seeds) x Granddaddy Purple

koolkush

Veteran
Hers's a couple fresh trimmed buds. This pheno smells like Skunky grapes with hints of kali.

picture.php

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
Great job homie!keep up the good work and be proud of you!

take care.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Sup Kk really cool cross very very pretty looks
and sounds great and tasty wish you the best of luck dude. Sick shit

osoloco69

Looks GDP dominant. I wonder if it will have the Kali's spicy smell/flavor or the candied fruit smell/flavor of the GDP?

imadoofus

Veteran
yo kush, interesting cross. those bud pics look insane, hows the smoke?

whats with your training techniques, looks like youve pruned everything but a few tops?

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Really love those buds and the sound of that cross, fell in love with the Purple Urkle cross to Trainwreck, PurpleWreck and Kali Mist is one of my fave smokes.....

Am I right that Granddaddy Purple is another name for Purple Urkle, aka da purps, Grape Ape ? From what I remember anyway, the PurpleWreck did not seem like the strongest genes, lacked vigour, I guess from the Purple side as TW is pretty good, but OMFG what a flavour, the only thing that comes to mind as a rival to Blueberry in that department, but beats it on strength.

alaskind

Chaos; I had a cut of purplewreck back in 06, great stuff..... I think you are right about the purple urkle, the purps, ect....all the same...

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Chaos; I had a cut of purplewreck back in 06, great stuff..... I think you are right about the purple urkle, the purps, ect....all the same...

Hi alaskind

Thanks for the info, yes, the Purple Wreck is great weed, she is on a very short list of stuff I want to get and run again. The outdoor crop bizarrely finished way quicker than anything else I had, no idea at all on that, but what taste and high. I am quite familiar with Trainwreck, and this just made me lust after Grandaddy/Urkle/Purps big time.

Apologies for straying OT, but has anybody any experiences with any seed versions of this ?