What's new

Kali Mist Harvest

KaliRush

It's been 4 1/2 months from start to finish. Every time I would snip a piece to check, I kept thinking maybe a week is left. Well that was weeks ago lol so to say I was getting impatient was an understatement but I toughed it out.

I think the 3 Kali's will end up outweighing the 4 White Russians I also had due to the shear denseness of most of the buds.

The first pic is a very airy phenotype. Even though the buds are pretty decent in size, they are no where near as dense as the other two.

Kaliharvest.gif

The second pic is the shortest of the three but packed on some serious bud at the end which is why I waited. It has much much more dense buds than the first but also had more leaves than the next one.

Kaliharvest2.gif

Finally the tallest and highest producer that also had the least amount of leaves.

Kaliharvest3.gif

KaliRush

Here is a pic of them hanging. 3 rows up front and one in the back.

hung.gif
[/IMG]

Here is also a pic of one of the larger more dense buds. I kinda got a little lazy on the trimming but I'll snip those off when they're dry. By the looks of the pistils, you would think they were overdone but there are barely any amber trichomes on there

hung2.gif

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Those are some very nice looking buds, great work on those. It looks like you grow in a tent.....can you elaborate on your setup?

-Funk

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Krush
Howzit..?? Wow what a bunch of beautiful nugsz and colas.. great work.. How is the high and odor as well as taste? R ya going to do a report? thanx for sharing peace.

sack

KaliRush

Those are some very nice looking buds, great work on those. It looks like you grow in a tent.....can you elaborate on your setup?

-Funk

It's a DR150 4'11" x 4'11" x 6'7"

SuperSun 2 Hood

1000w HPS

Can50 Carbon Filter

Odorsok Filter for hood exhaust as a secondary filter just for extra odor security

6" Inline Exhaust Fan on both the Can50 and hood exhaust

Krush
Howzit..?? Wow what a bunch of beautiful nugsz and colas.. great work.. How is the high and odor as well as taste? R ya going to do a report? thanx for sharing peace.

sack

From the test nugs that I have tasted, the high is exactly what I was looking for. One thing that has me curious though is that even though there are mainly cloudy trichomes, it seems as if it has become more body than mind compared to some cloudy and some clear. I'll have to wait for them to properly dry and cure to get a real handle on the effects.

As far as taste, I really don't know what to compare it to as White Russian is the only other premium quality smoke I have had and it tastes nothing like them. My friend described it as a more earthy smoke instead of the sweetness of the White russian.

It really tested my patience but It was definitely worth it. I can't wait to start it all over again

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
That's a great setup in that tent. I've got a DR80, 400w aircooled tent. Enjoy those buds :joint:

-Funk

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
I just harvested one KM last week. I was pretty happy with the growth and yield (2oz for a plant that took up 1.25 ft^2 under 400w). My current thinking is that the smoke is just ok (nothing special), but it hasn't been curred yet.

How long did you let your KMs go?

Pine

I just harvested one KM last week. I was pretty happy with the growth and yield (2oz for a plant that took up 1.25 ft^2 under 400w). My current thinking is that the smoke is just ok (nothing special), but it hasn't been curred yet.

Pine

whats up pine, thanks for the reply gave me a cool run down...
did you see my pics?
if so what do you think about the maturity cause im 84 days right now and its still clear with so white(without a scope)
beautiful plant which bulb r u using
and how long did you let her go?
great buds calirush
is cali mist like a thai?

Pine

did you see my pics?
if so what do you think about the maturity cause im 84 days right now and its still clear with some white(without a scope)
great buds calirush
is cali mist like a thai?

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
did you see my pics?

I didn't see your pictures. Where are they?

Thanks. 400w Phillips CMH

Just 70 days fore my KM. I've been been growing the sativas without much nitrogen which I think helps them mature faster - and stay shorter. Trics are clear, cloudy, and amber.

Pine

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
KrusH
Howzit..?? Well i have to give you a ton of kudos cos that brother is some major patience.. So K+
Again very nice looking nugsz ya pulled.. peace.

sack

KaliRush

Finally chopped them up and put them into their jars. I ran out of containers so I had to put the rest in a tupperware container lol

Total weight is 11.04oz so to say I'm please with this is definitely an understatement. This should last the wife and I a very long time lol

Attachments

• done.jpg
    done.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 7