What's new

Kali China

Green Zenit

Thanks Dubi!
This one handled the rain with absolutely no problems!
I didn’t find any mould at all and inspected the whole plant.
We’ve had nice sunshine since and I am pulling this one tonight.
Very happy with this one. :)
Some serious resin and terpenes :party:
Just a beauty!! Great gardening there! I orderer some kali china that should arrive soon, and its on my plan to get one in the outdoors. Can I ask how long did you veged her? And also from the great thread I’ve learned that I shouldn’t top her? Thanks!

Green Zenit

KC about 40 days bloom...putting on some weight...flowers stacking into fluffy, dense, spongy clusters...scent is heavenly Kalichina fruit and spice and perhaps some kebab with mint yogurt sauce !

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
😂😂 this smells descriptions are getting out of hand 🤣 .. kebab with mint sauce is cracking me up 🤣..

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your support @Green Zenit :) hope you like this strain.

For decent yields, I recommend to veg for at least 1 month indoors, and 2 months for outdoor growing.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Those tight hashplant indica buds from your Kali China look dangerous @BumSplodgeBrownPants :D
Are you sure is she only at her 5-6th week of flowering ? Looks very advanced to me, almost done, perhaps 7th week ? Mango is a main element (also incense) among my favorite expressions of this strain.
Hi @dubi if I even touch her when dealing with the other plants in the tent, my skin smells for a good while. She's really impressive. I hope not too dangerous though! 😂

I'm not 100% on the flowering time, but I've got her on water this morning for the next week or two as she's looking near enough done for me. 7 weeks could be about right.
I hope some incense does come through when she's in the jars, we do like a bit of incense around here. But the mango is so prominent at the moment.
Thanks Dubi!

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Hi folks. Another week along and I think she's done.

I'm baffled though with my dates... If this picture was taken on the 13th April and she looks to me to be approx 2 weeks into flower (I think)

dscf1019-jpg.18987056

Then this coming weekend would be 7 weeks flower...

DSCF1292.JPG
DSCF1290.JPG
DSCF1296.JPG

She's starting to kick out some new pistils after being on water for a week now.

Has anyone had a 7week flower KC???

What do you think @dubi ?

I know I like to take them when ripe - no ambers and just starting to cloud over, but I'm still thinking this is a little early for this one. Have I completely messed my dates up?

I'm chopping 2 plants tomorrow, and I think this KC may come down too to make some space so I can move the drying tent to somewhere cooler in the house.

Cheers folks! Have a fun weekend when it hits!

EDIT - just found my old camera, can;t find the light I use but here's an idea of the trichs.

DSC_0137.JPG

Last edited:

revegeta666

I'm baffled though with my dates... If this picture was taken on the 13th April and she looks to me to be approx 2 weeks into flower (I think)

dscf1019-jpg.18987056

View attachment 19003417 View attachment 19003418 View attachment 19003419

She's starting to kick out some new pistils after being on water for a week now.

I know I like to take them when ripe - no ambers and just starting to cloud over, but I'm still thinking this is a little early for this one. Have I completely messed my dates up?

I'm chopping 2 plants tomorrow, and I think this KC may come down too to make some space so I can move the drying tent to somewhere cooler in the house.

EDIT - just found my old camera, can;t find the light I use but here's an idea of the trichs.

View attachment 19003507
Give it another week man. 49 days is nothing.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Cheers folks.
She's been stood still for a week easily, not drinking at all. I've given her about 1L this week as the pot has been wet and still is, even though the tent has been hitting nearly 30C.

If my guesstimation of that 1st pic isn't week 2 flower and is week3 then she's on week 8 now. I normally run a diary over on another forum, but I've not bothered this time and now I don;t know my times and dates. :biglaugh:

I got others that need to come down today, and I could do with that tent for drying in. She'll get a good 6 months curing in the fridge anyway so if early, should round herself out nicely.

To answer your question need4weed, she had about 6 weeks till flipping I topped her and it was minimal stretch. She's about 1m tall. Good for a small space grow.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You're damn right.

This is one month into flowering Kali China x Outback Haze and smells like 7up soda. Slightly reminds me of Thai Chi, just more tropical lime thing going on. My favorite plant in the tent right now :)

View attachment 19002021

Looking good in early flowering @Tranquilidade :) Your plant has a very Kali China shape so far. The Outback Haze mother is indeed totally lemony Thai (without Colombian Haze influence), making this cross potentially similar to Thai Chi. However, Outback Haze x Kali China needs further testing from larger populations to draw more conclusions. Thanks for the update!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

dscf1019-jpg.18987056

View attachment 19003417 View attachment 19003418 View attachment 19003419

View attachment 19003507
She leans a lot towards Kali China 21-4 @BumSplodgeBrownPants, my favorite mother :) and the one I chose to reverse to pollinate other KC parent plants for the KC release. This mother finishes in just 7 weeks and looks a lot like yours. If she has stopped taking water and looks done, I suggest harvesting soon. I don't like Kali China overripe; I prefer her right in the middle to maintain her cerebral, meditative, and mood-enhancing qualities. Let the soil get dry and harvest before the terpenes start to fade and she gets overripe.

Tranquilidade

Looking good in early flowering @Tranquilidade :) Your plant has a very Kali China shape so far. The Outback Haze mother is indeed totally lemony Thai (without Colombian Haze influence), making this cross potentially similar to Thai Chi. However, Outback Haze x Kali China needs further testing from larger populations to draw more conclusions. Thanks for the update!
@dubi Have you considered crossing Thai Chi x Outback Haze?

BumSplodgeBrownPants

She leans a lot towards Kali China 21-4 @BumSplodgeBrownPants, my favorite mother :) and the one I chose to reverse to pollinate other KC parent plants for the KC release. This mother finishes in just 7 weeks and looks a lot like yours. If she has stopped taking water and looks done, I suggest harvesting soon. I don't like Kali China overripe; I prefer her right in the middle to maintain her cerebral, meditative, and mood-enhancing qualities. Let the soil get dry and harvest before the terpenes start to fade and she gets overripe.
Thanks @dubi . She smells of the most beautiful mango fruits. Very strong and fresh, I think she's at peak ripeness for me.

She'll be swinging from the roof of the tent with a couple of Zacatecas after my cup of tea.
I've been trying to dry these 3 pots up all week ready for chop, all 3 have stopped drinking more or less last week so that's them telling me it's time.

Cheers Dubi!

Latest posts

Latest posts