What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kali China

Bleiweis

Veteran
I'm not sure how that Flo cut looks and tastes like...but this one smells incensy indeed :) this is my preffered pheno in the Kali China line! Thankfully it's also pretty common, so it's not that hard to pick it out after 2-4 weeks of veg.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Bleiweis,

Glad you found this year another colorful incensey Kali China pheno of your taste! Looks lovely and super tasty :yummy:
Don't have much experience with Flo, but the ones i smoked almost 20 years ago were incensey too, with great pleasant and heady effects.

Cactus Wes

Kali China in standard mix

Kali China in standard mix

I got two Kali China in my Ace Seed Mix Standard.
But Kali China is a Fem strain only. Does that mean I got Kali China standard seeds safe to breed with?
picture.php
picture.php

G

Looking good! But how are you so sure they are Kali China and not one of its crosses?

Cactus Wes

Looking good! But how are you so sure they are Kali China and not one of its crosses?

Ya I could totally be wrong.
When I ordered seeds from Ace, they sent a catalogue panflit with information on their selection; and I feel Kali China fits the description the best. Perhaps someone will chime in with a ya or nah.

G

Ya I could totally be wrong.
When I ordered seeds from Ace, they sent a catalogue panflit with information on their selection; and I feel Kali China fits the description the best. Perhaps someone will chime in with a ya or nah.

I haven't grown their mix pack but according to their website the seeds included in the mix packs are crosses:

Genetics Hybrids with genetics from Malawi, Panama, Guatemala, Congo, Vietnam, China, Pakistan and Afghanistan ....

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/sales/acemixstd.html

Cactus Wes

go buy a pack and find out for yourself young buck.

go buy a pack and find out for yourself young buck.

I haven't grown their mix pack but according to their website the seeds included in the mix packs are crosses:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/sales/acemixstd.html

Well I grew two mix packs and I can tell you first hand it's not just hybrids. Plus I've been going through their catalogue purchasing popular strains and am not going in blind.
Anyone else want to be skeptical?
Does anyone else want to post their pictures and experiences?

Last edited by a moderator:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Cactus Wes,

ACE Mix standard (regular) does not contain Kali China, i'm almost sure the purple plant you have posted in this thread is Nepal Jam purple pheno.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi folks
Kali china x Kerala chellakutti @ 98d
Smell is a nice blend incensy from kali china woody from the kerala side. Fruity notes from kali china spicey from kerala.

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice chilliwilli :) Thanks for sharing pics of the outcome of your own Kali China x Kerala Chellakutti hybrid.

I have explored much more long flowering sativa x KC hybrids than the opposite (KC x sativa), so it's very interesting for me to evaluate your results. I like to cross Kali Chinas with long flowering sativas like Kerala because it usually respects a lot of the landrace sativa traits and qualities (for example in Thai Chi: Thai x KC or in Haze x KC) and contributes with exotic scents and flavors, usually creating new terpene profiles and effects that are better than the sativa or straight Kali China.

In your case, looks KC didn't improve much growing or flowering structures, but kept almost intact the sativa personality in lower flowering times. That Kerala Chellakutti is wild, even in crosses!

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Thx for the feedback dubi.
I have i a third fem that did not grow so tall so no supercropping. The buds of that didn't stretch so much but also got that elongated structure. Its just one slim long cola. Smell is more incensey fruity and more kali china imo.
Honestly the smell of all plants in the cross is not as strong as straight kali china but an interesting blend. Overall i think harvest is pumped up. Goal of the cross is to find a nice male to hit some kerala fem.

Grover Sativa

Hi Kali China lovers,

here are a few photos of one of my Kali China ladies. She is an f3/f4 from the Breeder's Pack. This plant yielded about 4 oz, maybe slightly less.
The aromas are Kali Mist all the way. They really remind me of Churchy, my long lost Kali Mist cut of yore..
The flavours are extremely pleasant indeed - fruity, musky, toffee, hashish.
The hash itself is fantastic. It smells fruity and is different from the Afghani or Pakistani types. Quite unique in it's own way. It makes for a great cocktail with weed.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful Grover sativa :) Thanks a lot for your feedback, glad to see you are also exploring the Kali China Breeders Pack as rizraz, much appreciated.

Very nice pheno from the F3xF4 line, this would be the line i would look for better yielding plants in the strain. The female you have posted has very desirable blend of traits from both the green elite F3 and the purple elite F4. Glad you are finding loud incensey plants reminiscent of your old Kali Mist clone and that you are enjoying with the effects and terpenes of the line.

rizraz, i replied you in your KC Breeders Pack thread :wave:

Very nice structure on your Kali China Magoluci ;) Is she already into flowering ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely selection of genetics Magoluci! :) Hope the move to the new house is for better!

G

Lovely selection of genetics Magoluci! :) Hope the move to the new house is for better!
Well you selected them for me so you can congratulate yourself :D wow this is pretty funny looking back I'm going to leave it in.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts