What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KALAMATA RED O.P. (Delicorganic)

Hashislife

It must be molos region in Fthiotida district which is central Greece at 38N latitude.
Your study is so interesting,im really happy i helped you with these informations.
I totally agree for the integrity of the real seed company,no doubt for sure.
In the opposite ,The landrace team(TLT) is just another sad story for the community.
Here's a few photos which could enrich your work.

woooo thats pics are amazing.
can you translate the title of the book if possible?
Yes tlt is very bad, apparently they scammed people on icmag.
normally i start my landrace culture next week. Moliotiko johaar and kumaoni
I will keep you informed.
peace friends.😁

orfeas

Veteran
Καλησπέρα orf, nice to have you here, ωραία η παραλία στις φωτογραφίες σου, μου φαίνεται γνωστή I think 😃

Hey man, if you think you know the beach, then you certainly know the moto " there's nothing like it" , "it" being the region where that particular beach is... the Frying Pans beach near by gets so bloody crowded in the summer...

Now, when it comes to smoke reporting, there's a thing or two you should bear in mind. I. Age and experience of the "reporter",that is what may knock YOUR socks off, may just tickle another toker.
II. Don't report on fresh buds, they change considerably after 2-3 months of proper curing.
III. 4-5 hours stoned is rather a chimera for a seasoned toker.

Hey Deli, thanks heaps for your kind words!

Hashislife

Hey friends, I have begun to germinate Moliotiko kumaoni and johaar,
~20°C
First day 11/04/22

see you later, and hope for your outdoor grow this year 😉😁

News: 16/04/22: 9 kumaoni germinated, Moliotiko and johaar nothing for the moment. If I don't have fear for johaar because some Himalayan strain can be long for germinate, I have fear for Moliotiko, because are domesticated weed.

Attachments

• IMG-20220413-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220413-WA0003.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG-20220413-WA0028.jpg
    IMG-20220413-WA0028.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG-20220413-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20220413-WA0010.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG-20220416-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220416-WA0003.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

kukac

Great thread. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. And for effort to preserve line
Here in the Adriatic Sea there is an island that had quality cannabis. I've never seen the plant, but the high certainly fits the description of Kalamata Red. Maybe that potency wasn't there, but it doesn't matter. The last time I smoked that bud was 25 years ago. There is no such weed anymore
I think it would be good to have Kalamata here
One question
When do male plants show intersex traits?

Last edited:

taracula

Great thread. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. And for effort to preserve line
Here in the Adriatic Sea there is an island that had quality cannabis. I've never seen the plant, but the high certainly fits the description of Kalamata Red. Maybe that potency wasn't there, but it doesn't matter. The last time I smoked that bud was 25 years ago. There is no such weed anymore
I think it would be good to have Kalamata here
One question
When do male plants show intersex traits?
Hi kukac, the hermie male i found, shown intersex traits in the second week of flowering, from the 4 seeds i sprouted pheno 1 & 2 shown gender in veg, pheno 3 and the hermie male deep in week 2 🌼.
Delicorganic will give you a more specific answer 😉.
I will update with the smoke report soon and I'm really excited about how these herbs have developed!!
For sure Delicorganics stash is unique!!!

Last edited:

orfeas

Veteran
Ματούλα η Καλαματιανή με λυγερή τη μέση στην γούρνα αναπαύεται στου Αύγουστου τη ζέστη...

Ανυπομονώ να δω τα μεσογονάτια διαστήματα να πυκνώνουν γιατί σαν λιμασμένο μοντέλο την βλέπω... :laughing:
20220803_102714.jpg

Movement13

Im growing the kalamata red from kwik seeds right now its absolutely huge like 15 ft tall smells so good unlike any weed ive ever smelled its like a perfume that you cant get enough of. it keeps getting taller every day its kinda scary

delicorganic

Ματούλα η Καλαματιανή με λυγερή τη μέση στην γούρνα αναπαύεται στου Αύγουστου τη ζέστη...

Ανυπομονώ να δω τα μεσογονάτια διαστήματα να πυκνώνουν γιατί σαν λιμασμένο μοντέλο την βλέπω... :laughing: View attachment 18740642
Η Ματούλα κ η γεματούλα αντάρτισσες βρεθήκανε σε φίνα καβατζούλα
Και ο ντελικανής με το οτομοτρίς
Αμπελουργός θραshish.

Οrf την γελαστή καλησπέρα μου
Τι έγινε η λυγερή ?τα έδειξε τα κάλλη της?
Η μεγάλη αδερφούλα τής είναι ντροπαλή..

Plants start flowering before 5 and 7 days and stretching like crazy now, the tallest one is around 3m(10 feet)tall and i expect to stretch at least 0,5-1m more.

Kalamata red Plants could easily reach 3-4 meters and produce moderate but High quality yield.
when you're familiar with the needs of this type of cannabis plants or if you're just applying correctly the simplest methods of organic cultivation in a suitable microclimate, you'll definitely enjoy plants thriving.
Sunny spot, rich organic soil and enough space for the roots are always very crucial.
aromas are hashy/ lemon/lime for the short reveged lady and hashy/herbal for the tall lady.
This summer was really hot,windy and dry to the region and i suspect tremendous quality of harvest,stem rubbings giving really intense and complex aromas at the time.

Last edited:

orfeas

Veteran
Άσε Ντέλικο, με γκάστρωσαν τα κορίτσα που δεν έλεγαν ν' αρχίσουν την ανθοφορία :biggrin: και μόλις εδώ και μια βδομάδα περίπου άρχισαν τα πουνάνια να βγάζουν τρίχες, που πάει να πει θα πάει μακριά η βαλίτσα... τέλος τ' Οκτώβρη τουλάχιστον...
Εδώ η Ματούλα στον λούκο με το ένα τρίτο εκτός φακού. Να προσθέσω δύο τινά: 1. Ανθεκτική στο σάπισμα κορμού βλπ. στεμ ροτ ελληνιστί :biggrin: και 2. αρκετά ευαίσθητη στην λίπανση.
20220903_114325.jpg
20220903_114331.jpg

Η δε άλλη στα ρουμάνια έχει ξεφύγει στα 3 μ. , αλλά την συνέτησα με κορφολογήματα και πλαγιάσματα...
P1110949.JPG
20220903_114325.jpg 20220903_114331.jpg P1110949.JPG

delicorganic

Άσε Ντέλικο, με γκάστρωσαν τα κορίτσα που δεν έλεγαν ν' αρχίσουν την ανθοφορία :biggrin: και μόλις εδώ και μια βδομάδα περίπου άρχισαν τα πουνάνια να βγάζουν τρίχες, που πάει να πει θα πάει μακριά η βαλίτσα... τέλος τ' Οκτώβρη τουλάχιστον...
Εδώ η Ματούλα στον λούκο με το ένα τρίτο εκτός φακού. Να προσθέσω δύο τινά: 1. Ανθεκτική στο σάπισμα κορμού βλπ. στεμ ροτ ελληνιστί :biggrin: και 2. αρκετά ευαίσθητη στην λίπανση. View attachment 18752370 View attachment 18752371

Η δε άλλη στα ρουμάνια έχει ξεφύγει στα 3 μ. , αλλά την συνέτησα με κορφολογήματα και πλαγιάσματα...
Την καλησπέρα μου,
Ομορφιές ομορφιές!
Ανυπομονώ να δω λουλούδια.
Όπως τα λες έτσι είναι,δεν έχουν θέματα ούτε με βοτρύτη κ p.m., οπότε θεωρώ κ το πρώτο δεκαήμερο του νιομβρη σε παίρνει να τελειώσουν.
Δεν μου έχει συμβεί ποτέ να ξεκινήσουν οι ματουλες έξω τέλη Αυγούστου κ πραγματικά απορώ,5 έως 15/8 είναι ο κανόνας στο 37Ν.

Φέτος βέβαια η χρονιά είναι σαφώς όψιμη,τα φυτά ξεκίνησαν περίπου 1 εβδομάδα αργότερα απ' το συνηθισμένο των τελευταίων ετών,Παρ ότι δεν έγινε καμία υπερβολή στην παροχή αζώτου, στο οποίο όντως είναι αρκετά ευαίσθητες οι ματουλες κ όταν υπάρχει σε πλεονασμό καθυστερεί την έναρξη της ανθοφορίας,η ανάπτυξη μπορεί να είναι αργή,τα κλαδιά αδύναμα κ τα μπουμπούκια άγανα.
Εδώ στα νότια τα φυτά είναι στις αρχές της 3ης εβδομάδας ανθοφορίας καί δένουν αρκετά ζωηρά κ γρήγορα, δεν βλέπω με τπτ να φτάνουν Νοέμβρη φέτος για να τελειώσουν παρ'όλο που καθυστέρησε η έναρξη της ανθοφορίας.
Υ.γ.
Τις φωτογραφίες τίς μοντάρω με γράμματα γιατί τις κλέβουν κάτi απατεώνες κ τίς χρησιμοποιούν ως δικές τους.

Attachments

• IMG_20220905_162533.jpg
    IMG_20220905_162533.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_20220905_164038.jpg
    IMG_20220905_164038.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20220905_163547.jpg
    IMG_20220905_163547.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:

delicorganic

THATS HOW MINE LOOKS HARDLY ANY BUD FORMATION YET HOPE SHE HURRIES UP
Hi mate, thanks for your choice to grow it, please let me know your latitude, altitude medium and which kind of plant feeding you using,force feeding or just a rich organic soil with slow release organic amendments?
And if it's possible to show us some photos,it will be a useful light..

Last edited:

orfeas

Veteran
...και μένα μου κάνει εντύπωση η "καθυστερημένη" ανθοφορία, η οποία σίγουρα δεν οφείλεται στο άζωτο... θα έλεγα ότι είναι ο συγκεκριμένος φαινότυπος...
Τώρα αρχίζουν να εμφανίζουν κρυστάλλους σιγά σιγά...οψόμεθα...

:wave:

Movement13

Hi mate, thanks for your choice to grow it, please let me know your latitude, altitude medium and which kind of plant feeding you using,force feeding or just a rich organic soil with slow release organic amendments?
And if it's possible to show us some photos,it will be a useful light..
Ill try an show some pics shes a real beauty. Im not using anything special just rich organic backyard soil. Im growing in the midwest so im not sure she will finish before the snow comes... but fingers crossed im thinking mid november

Last edited: