What's new

Just Won a thousand Bucks !!

I am going to get my daughter to take a pic of my ticket just for memories sake...and will post it here soon. Not a big deal but one day...

Yes, that ticket is 20 bucks each. They have 10 dollar ones i play as well. Of course they seel cheap ones but I got tired of 1 and 2 dollar winners...and now I am glad I did. Thanks for all the kudo's guys..

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
That's awesome! I love winning money!

My buddy won 80k playing a 1k buy in the other night. He was happy, to say the least.

Maybe you should buy in a poker tourney.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going to have go with Pythagllio on this. Statistically you have a better chance of getting hit by a car and dieing on the way to get the ticket than actually winning. It's also been shown that winning anything under 2000 does not help you "buy happiness." If your playing the TN lottery anyway all your doing is lining the pockets of fat cats. You should see the low percentages that actually get used for their intended purpose of scholarships. They even have an age limit on them. Fucking RIPOFF BASTARDS.

PS Enjoy your winnings though. I would save it for tha REZ drop.

FireWater

i try to be a humble dude when i can so, there will not be any pics. trying to keep it on the low. i'm not going to cash it in, i'm going to sell it. don't need the media attention at all. i got felonies and grow herb.

from the sounds of it, i take it you sell that herbage you grow?
cashing in a ticket would be good publicity at least for the neighbors, of where you got your cash.. anyways i call bullshit
pics or it didnt happen

H

Hal

I am going to get my daughter to take a pic of my ticket just for memories sake...and will post it here soon. Not a big deal but one day...

Congrats! Now, come to your senses man...

How many folks win a thousand bucks in scratch off lotteries in your state? I would bet its not that many. I could check that if I knew what state you live in, but I only know you live near the Smokey Mountains. But any LEO prowling these boards would have the time and resources to do a quick check in the states where the Smokey Mountains are, and could fairly easily find the short list of $1K winners.

And, you're going to post a photo of the winning ticket as well? I think there is a chance that just by posting this thread that you may have put yourself in danger.

Do I sound paranoid? Probably, but a little bit of paranoia when growing the ganja is a good thing, I think most would agree. If I was you, I would request the IC Mag administrators to delete this thread, for your safety's sake.

But congrats on winning a thousand bucks, that is nice!

natrone23

Congrats! Now, come to your senses man...

How many folks win a thousand bucks in scratch off lotteries in your state? I would bet its not that many. I could check that if I knew what state you live in, but I only know you live near the Smokey Mountains. But any LEO prowling these boards would have the time and resources to do a quick check in the states where the Smokey Mountains are, and could fairly easily find the short list of $1K winners.

And, you're going to post a photo of the winning ticket as well? I think there is a chance that just by posting this thread that you may have put yourself in danger.

Do I sound paranoid? Probably, but a little bit of paranoia when growing the ganja is a good thing, I think most would agree. If I was you, I would request the IC Mag administrators to delete this thread, for your safety's sake.

But congrats on winning a thousand bucks, that is nice!

gimme a break bro lol

H

Hal

Natrone...

Tell me where my figuring is wrong? I certainly can figure things wrong, everybody can, but please explain how the case I laid out is...lol?

G

greasehorse

I won't buy them unless I go online first and make sure there are winnings to be had still. So, it stands to reason that I have won a whopping $5 max for my troubles! But the other day I bought 10 $1-7s and won 4 times for a total of $4 back..lol 60/40 is the game is it not?

natrone23

Natrone...

Tell me where my figuring is wrong? I certainly can figure things wrong, everybody can, but please explain how the case I laid out is...lol?

Your scenario is far from reality. Thats whats lol about it

Let me guess every time you hear a siren or helicopter you run into your closet grow and shut off everything off.

H

Hal

Hell no. You still haven't explained, at all, what is wrong with my figuring. All you've said is, "give me a break bro," and, "Your scenario is far from reality."

Not saying I might not be overly paranoid here, I do tend to be on the cautious side, but please explain why I am wrong.

This all boils down to public information, easily search-able (especially for law enforcement), has a narrow window to search (thread has a date attached), and a fairly small number of people who win this amount (not sure about this number, but it cant' be too big..).

Granted, it would take some work, but I firmly believe that LEO would do this kind of thing as a little contest for fun.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Leo here ,don't care about small closet grows it's the big guys that make big bucks , that are the ppl they are after. It would be a waste of time and money to go after the small guy. Being parinoid is a good thing as long as it doesn't run your life. Pots not heroin and shouldn't be treated as such. peace out Headband707

Latest posts

Latest posts