What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

just when I thought the pain was gone, get stabbed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IE2KS_KUSH

Hey yummy, if you go to India, please stay on the boards will ya? You may meet a nice girl out there. Sounds like you need a dominatrix type of gal, you would be comfortable w/ a lady whipping the shit outta ya and then doing you, or ordering you to do things to her. You know, if you really think that everyone thinks you are a creep or whatever, then fuck it. Just start cold calling some broads, you know what I mean. It worked for me when I was a kid, (16), just go up to some girls, and say, "hey, I noticed you are really pretty...(pause, look down, then back up) so I think that me and you should go somewhere and fuck. What do you say?"
It would floor you at how often that will work.
Really though, it sounds like you have a ton going for you, law school, porsche, single, young, fuck man, get a place, grow some good dope, and fuck some broads. You may get shot down 8 outta 10 times, but if you ask 10 girls a day, do the math, you are smart. What's the worst that would happen, some girl gets pissed and doesn't want to ever talk to you again? Big deal, if they won't fuck you from jumpstreet, then better finding that out right away. I promise, if you try that for a week, everday, 10 times a day, you will get some play bro! There's always craigslist too, hell take it slow, instead of fucking, just ask them if they would blow you. Use the force! Use force...
if need be lol.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Everyone's doing it! Jump on the Bandwagon Mcyummin..
cat_humping_dog.jpg

peace.

sack

draztik

Veteran
Here's something to think about the next time you meet a girl. It's not how you feel that's important, it's how you make her feel when she is around you and how she feels when she's without you. Women love to fantasize. Another idea is to be more of a man. Women want men not little boys. If you come across as insecure your always going to have trouble with the ladies. Even if your nervous don't ever reveal it to them. Be smooth and calm. Don't show all your cards to her right away either, be mysterious but not creepy. For example you called her twice and sent her a text message. How long did you wait to call her? I hope it was atleast a few days. You have to keep in mind that women get hit on all the time by men and give their number out all the time. If she didn't answer then move on. You shouldn't focus all your energy on one girl thats your major problem. Make as many women as you can your friends. Approach women like you knew them for years, approach them with the goal of being friends it will make it easier for you. If you keep believing that your going to be a 40 year old virgin then you might make that a reality. It's all in your head. You believe what you want to believe.

Yummybud

Veteran
I don't meet many girls. like I said my work all girls are cashiers who are like 16-17 too young for me.

at school my last semester this sep also ver hard to meet girls as I see the same people once a week for 2 hours in a lecture with everyone taking notes not talking.

I was lucky I met that asian girl in a class foundout she lives in my city and takes the bus so I offered to drive her home.

also I don't have a whole lot going for me. my car is old and will probably need a new motor soon because I think rod bearings are going to be toast soon (the oil pressure failed a couple months ago and it ran without oil pressure for couple minutes at idle and last oil change there was metal in my oil).

my job I barely make money. with my 4 year bachelors degree jobs do not look promising not many jobs available for me.

lawschool is also not guaranteed I have to ace the lawschool entrance exam and do lots of volunteering to have a decent chance. each year about 2000 students apply at the lawschools in canada and about 100-150 get so i'd have to be really competitive and my marks are good but not stellar so I have to make up for that with really good lsat score not sure if I can do good on that as its not really something you can study for but more of an IQ test. and also lots of volunteer work to help with my resume when applying.

I think lawschool would be good place to meet girls also most girls there are 24-28 and most lawschools 50-60 percent of the students are female plus i'd be living on campus for 3 years.

Yummybud

Veteran
thanks guys I feel a little better i'm going to bed now as I work tomorrow.

you are correct though i was nuts to focus on this one girl for 2 years and obsess over her. my school grades even went down during that time because I was gettind depressed and thinking about her all the time even when at school thinking oh in 3 days i'll see her at work can't wait.

I was nuts, thinking somehow even if she liked me and went out with me I'd move with her to a tropical island or something and live happily ever after like in some disney movie.

maybe its a good thing she deleted me from facebook now I won't have to keep on seeing her pics or whatever and reminded of her.

I still feel really hurt though her thinking i'm a creep or weird or something why else would she delete me and put me one her blocked person list so I can't even search for her or find her on facebook.

great.

Yummybud

Veteran
Hey yummy, if you go to India, please stay on the boards will ya? You may meet a nice girl out there. Sounds like you need a dominatrix type of gal, you would be comfortable w/ a lady whipping the shit outta ya and then doing you, or ordering you to do things to her. You know, if you really think that everyone thinks you are a creep or whatever, then fuck it. Just start cold calling some broads, you know what I mean. It worked for me when I was a kid, (16), just go up to some girls, and say, "hey, I noticed you are really pretty...(pause, look down, then back up) so I think that me and you should go somewhere and fuck. What do you say?"
It would floor you at how often that will work.
Really though, it sounds like you have a ton going for you, law school, porsche, single, young, fuck man, get a place, grow some good dope, and fuck some broads. You may get shot down 8 outta 10 times, but if you ask 10 girls a day, do the math, you are smart. What's the worst that would happen, some girl gets pissed and doesn't want to ever talk to you again? Big deal, if they won't fuck you from jumpstreet, then better finding that out right away. I promise, if you try that for a week, everday, 10 times a day, you will get some play bro! There's always craigslist too, hell take it slow, instead of fucking, just ask them if they would blow you. Use the force! Use force...
if need be lol.

not sure if I can get internet access in India I won't be going to a big city or anything but going to remote villages to volunteer, help fix schools for kids etc.definately will need to buy a nice camera.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

In that case I hope you don't go, just kidding. That is a hell of an opportunity and you would regret it if you didn't go. As for that girl, fuck what people think. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks of you really. It should only matter WHAT YOU THINK. That's it, everyone else should fuck off really, let them think whatever they want as you are holding their severed head in the checkout at walmart! I mean if you go that direction.

draztik

Veteran
Having money a good job and a nice car is always a plus but these things aren't going to make women not interested in you. All of those things are meaningless if you have a girl sitting home thinking about how you make her feel, she's not going to mind the crappy car. And don't be a push over women hate predictable and easily manipulated men. Think of it like this, she's gonna know that you don't have any STD's. I can tell you are looking for a girl friend. My advice to you is remove that thought from your mind or your doomed. Don't have a girl friend just yet get some friends with benefits so you can feel them out and see which one you really like. Don't let those looks blind you. Oh and if you do get a date and you think the girl likes you, try touching her hair and if she lets you then slowly move in for the kiss.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

See if you can maybe get some of her hair, or maybe..
get a whole head of it!

Smiler

God I hate myself for doing this but...

Yummy, do not go anywhere in the world to help anyone until you grow up and get some sense of self worth. These people have real everyday problems that most of us have never faced, in your current mindset you would make it worse and end up being lynched. I can just see it now.

My family is sick, I have no money, no medicine, little food, no clean water and live in squalor. Yeh....but there is this girl back home.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts