What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just trimmed the scrog.

G

Well, Day 14 of 12/12 is here, and the budsites are starting to form up nicely. Two of the 6 are still a little behind the others, but I forgive them.

No pics right now, since they are sleeping, but I will as soon as I can!

G

Getting bushy and loaded with budsites. Alpha buds are at about 22 count, the lower ones are an additional 10-15.

G

Wow thats a Thick Bush :) Really looks good man Good luck with the rest of the grow and keep us updated!
~neilspotshop

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
lookn nice Joe this round i decided not to scrogg last round i did pulled 300 gram under 400w hps i was happy. this round i just have 2 girls under my new 400w hps remote ballast and 6in air cooled hood. last round at 12/12 my lighting started out 31.5 inch above plants and screen this time im startn 12 inch above, this round i LST'd 1 and done FIM other girl is grown upright and hasnt been topped but FIM'd. gonna work my cab into SOG machine 20 clones/1 gal bags 5 every 2 wks added

G

Day 22 update (in normal lighting)

8247IMG_5707.jpg

Last edited:
G

Jumbly

Bro looking great man i love to see scrogs. Ive always wanted to do one just never did.
maybe when i grow again. Ill be back soon peace..

Gsack

G

Only been a few more days, notice they are beginning that "thickening" mode

G

Small update from joe's room

Day 29 of the bogbubble scrog, and my ladies are loving life.

The clones I took all just got topped as well, and the plant below in the left front container is a trainwreck seed a friend gave me. Havent sexed it yet, but I did take a clone that I intend to throw in the 12/12 and sex.

My nifty "single clone dome" contraption

G

looking great,jj! :wave:
From your new friend, Willie :joint:

P.S. it aint nO fUn... if yOur friends cant hAve nOne!
again your friend Willie :wave:

G

Sorry for lack of update, I took some time off and a friend finished them for me. They wrapped up today.

Well, its about day 50.. and the bogbubble is done. I hadnt seen em in TWO weeks cause a friend had to finish it.

First off, a crappy cam phone snap of the entire harvest

Most stalks were at least 8-10 grams, the biggest looking to be around a 35-40gram stalk (once dry this is)

Total # of "mentionable" stalks was like 35 or so. Anything below major nuggage will be hashed.

Using an "averaged" weight of 25g per stalk... thats 700g, and 400w in .5m^2 isnt bad.

Test smokes were amazing.

The money shot (if you click any one, this should be it)