What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just some nugs....

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks everyone!! :whee:

This stuff should be called "Super Sticky Lemon Haze".....unreal how tacky and sticky these buds are....and the smell....well, it's a little like heaven.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Damn it looks as though you found something very comparable to the SLH that got away. Always looking as gorgeous as can be. And I can't wait until the Gob9iesel make it's way into here.

~PROPH~

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
how long did that take to flower and hows the high? that looks like some dope! im trying to find a long flowering sativa that will send me to the moon....

Thanks everyone!! :whee:

This stuff should be called "Super Sticky Lemon Haze".....unreal how tacky and sticky these buds are....and the smell....well, it's a little like heaven.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
how long did that take to flower and hows the high? that looks like some dope! im trying to find a long flowering sativa that will send me to the moon....

ah.....got what your looking for.....just got some super silver sour diesel haze seeds

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran

Sup MO, I have only good things to say about SLH. I've grown out a 5 pack and each one of them have been retarded good. I don't really consider her to be a "long flowering" sativa though.....none of mine have gone past 75 days. She kicks my ass every time I swear....uplifting and long lasting. Get a 5 pack homie, you won't regret it.

T

theJointedOne

wow u have the skills. havent seen the nancy done that well. very nice job. the GC is one of my faves!

Y

yossman

Every bud shot, looks like some top highgrade goodness,i feel hungry for bud now,keep the great pics coming.peace yossman