What's new

Diary Just one more ride...

RoostaPhish

Veteran
I always went once a day at first and then moved up from there. I always filled the trays with at least 2" of crouton rockwool and covered with panda film. So I was using a large volume of media. Only usually need 2 irrigations a day unless I really packed in clones sog style 4 per sq ft. Rockwool benefits from a bit if a dry period, although not too far because of its alkaline nature. I have gone 1 feeding every other day before because i felt it was just to wet especially when cooler temps but the ph can rise too far in the blocks if not careful. Not sure if this helps or not.

Last edited:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I will try once a day then twice for this week and see where they are and probably flower them. The middle room stretched a little high in the back right so that will be dealt with. The rest seem to be right where they need to be. Fired up the bare bulbs.
3413AF28-98EB-49E3-B6C6-479BFF531139.jpeg
7A75740E-3434-4062-9313-66A44AF13CD9.jpeg

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Seems a little short duration but they do look better. Had the over saturated look before. Is this dtw or recirculating? I can't remember.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Dtw. Maybe i will open all the valves together, it might stretch it to 5min. I will watch it close tomorrow and make sure i am getting some runoff and adjust my time from there.

Last edited:

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Ok. Yeah with that I guess not to long, kinda a waste. I could run the pump longer with recirculating without wasting. Just making sure I had runoff every time.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Theres a light of chemdawg in the back thats looking good. I am pretty excited about the row of first class funk (gmo x jetfuel gelato). The rotten bananas (gmo x banana og) has some nice specimens in its seed run. In the back room the black cherry garlic (gmo x cherry cookies) doesn’t grow big buds but its frosty, low leaf, fast and carries the funk smell well. I am going to hit all of them plus a few more with the rotten banana male in search of something that stinks.

9CA16B86-0169-4BA9-91E3-E42B3514830B.jpeg

71E7A141-8BC2-46C3-B8E0-59C38339939D.jpeg

0A0D3EE5-5E3F-4008-A1D5-D323C1B672F2.jpeg

F640BE96-F07F-4EA6-804B-235B7DA224E6.jpeg

23F2E8D0-2D77-4D72-B50C-26B9F1C24C19.jpeg

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I made contact with the Amish and yes they are very to eager to work… one of the things I want is for them to put up a greenhouse for me so I need some suggestions from you exactly what you would recommend I don’t want to spend a fortune but I need something really strong and sturdy that can handle wind… also in the barn I’ve already outfitted it with an electrical upgrade four-way gang boxes every 5 feet and I’ve got 20 of them set up brand new electrical panel brand new electrical service I can run as many watts as I want…peace :shooty: