What's new

Just one more new guy

D's

Hello everyone what a wonderful opertunity it is to see polite conversation in the forum. Went from browsing to lurking so figured I'd start posting a little. Peace. D's

jayaregee

Welcome my friend, i am new too and just joined cuz i gotta give back and get to interact more with other likeminded guys and girls.

S

Sat X RB

welcome from me too. and I 'm prepared to gamble yr not "... just another new guy". because sometime, somewhere soon you just might turn out to be a very IMPORTANT guy. who can tell?

D's

Thanks for the replys everyone and I do believe this is my new home. I could never read it all but I will try. Other forums left me with wanting more, and more is here at IC, for sure!!
Been making oil for 5+ yrs, and own trees for 4+. Still a rookie but noob I am not. My love of the herb goes back to when I was in high school in the 90's. And with the medical and soon legal markets opening I knew I was with the majority that agreed that cannabis is the safer alternative. Glad to be here and it's time vape. Cough. Peace. D's

Latest posts

Latest posts