What's new

Just my thoughts as the Anniversary of my StepFathers Death Nears

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
I watched my favorite Aunt pass from a brain tumor and none of the family elders would consider cannabis to combat her pain and discomfort from the radiation and chemo and I was roundly disparaged for suggesting it. My mother underwent chemo and radiation for cancer and that was when I revealed to her that I smoke MJ and that it could help her.

She was more concerned that MJ would turn me into "an addict" than she was interested in the potential relief that MJ could provide for her suffering, and she suffered greatly. Although she survived, the treatment was equal to the disease in it's damage to her and I believe many of her present day issues derive from her chemo and radiation cure.

Most of the generation born in the 30's and 40's still believe that the government leads us and if the government says MJ is bad and illegal, that is what they will believe.

I could go on an on but I will not hijack FMD's thread any further.

DWW, I hope you find some measure of peace and understanding my Brother, for as much as these are times of great technological advancement and enlightenment, they are equally some of the darkest times for the understanding and compassionate treatment of the human soul.
:ying:
Hey Bro,sorry to hear the things your Family went through,but i am Happy that your Mother survived,and i wish her well.No problem about posting in this thread Bro,thats what its for,,,,Sharing.Please post any thoughts or comments or feelings you have.I want people to join in and share there experiences with Family and any help they have gotten or could not get due to different factors.These are our threads and posts, not mine.You would think that with all thats going on in the World,there would be some hope for the sick to get compassionate help,no matter where it may come from.The older generations in Power are stuck in there ways.From the way Obama kinda talked,i thought he might help,and make a move to send things just a little bit in the right direction,but hes full of gas and hot air and what it comes down to,is that he listens to those around him,so he wont make any choices that are against the grain as far as Med MJ goes.We will Win,i just hope its sooner than later so that Millions that want and need the Help MJ can give them ,get it before its just too damn late.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:tiphat: