What's new

Just moved to Montanna

jm420

Veteran
Ive been here a whole 3 days from outside of Boston ,and havnt seen any threads about Big Sky Country.
I know its a legal state and I have a few ?'s about Doctors ,Dispensary's,Clubs and growing at 5000 feet,I have one hydro store I'm gonna visit today to check out.I'm sure there gonna be pricey but at least I dont have to drive 500 miles threw gods country to get there. Peeps out here seem freindly enough so hopefully some locals as well as students will chime in.Go Cats LOL

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
^^^^^ thats just wrong...wrong that u beat me!!!! hey jm420 you will love it there..great people,tryin hard to get some laws straightened out..I have friends out out in bozo that I try to see durin ski season.. Last I herd it was 6 plants per patient including yourself..not sure how many patients...3???? good luck u truly are in Gods Country...

jm420

Veteran
^^^^^ thats just wrong...wrong that u beat me!!!! hey jm420 you will love it there..great people,tryin hard to get some laws straightened out..I have friends out out in bozo that I try to see durin ski season.. Last I herd it was 6 plants per patient including yourself..not sure how many patients...3???? good luck u truly are in Gods Country...
At least 2 for pateints and a caregiver trying to sort that out now thats the reason for some good doctor info,if I read you right i'm right in the heart of bozo ,I dont ski but always up for a smoke and a cocktail or 2

The dental floss thing has me curios now:)

jm420

Veteran
i havnt made the connection yet but i have a feeling i will,checkin the vid now maj.

jm420

Veteran
gotta love Dg brought sweetestest cinddy 99 with me as well as a couple specials from home

Cant seem to get the videoe Maj. but the dental floss thing got me wondering:dance013:

jm420

Veteran
thats some funny shit Maj.I would have never thought about Zappa
maybe a mental floss tycoon would be more up my alley

H

h^2 O

way to go man! I'm in Boston and I'm fucking sick of it - too many illegal immigrants/anchor babies, and jobs? Forget it...you've got 30 people with a master's degree applying for one job opening at Starbucks that pays $8 an hour. I'm getting the fuck out of here once I straighten a few things out. Maybe I'll see you in Montana some day man! I'm looking at the Eureka California area though.

Latest posts

Latest posts