What's new

Just joined the ranks of LED growing

vukman

Veteran
FINAL ENTRY INTO THIS THREAD

FINAL ENTRY INTO THIS THREAD

Hey everyone...barring some unforeseen incident, this will be my final entry into this thread..

I just want to thank everyone who followed along and participated. Especially the ones of you who gave advice and criticism....thank you all.......each and every one of you.. I learned something from everyone....both good and bad.;D

WEIGH IN...................

The final weigh in from the 2-500w LED's which are pulling/drawing between 294W-298W (rounded off to 300W) is

197gr or
6.9oz or
0.32gr/W

Yes, I know...quite freaking low and no, I'm not happy. I will not defend anything here but I will say there were some circumstances that everyone should be aware of.

This was my first LED grow. The grow did not start with the LED's. I have a fairly bad infestation of Thrips "cooties". The LED's were bought hastily which means the spectrum/ratio was not researched..it could have been a lot better...ratio and yield....

Please do not let my results taint your thoughts on LED's...please. I could have lied about yield to make LED technology look better but that just is not who I am. I have always prided myself of having a good moral compass, at least when it comes to honesty...Let's not dwell on past incidences which I am not proud of.

I guarantee you the next time around, the yield will be exponentially better..:)

Yours Truly
vukman...........Mike..:).................:bow::respect:<<<<to you all...thank you

Harry Lime

Veteran
Nice one Vukman. Banging out the yields we hope for is one thing but learning is another and you've learned a lot.

Well done, Man.

Latest posts

Latest posts