What's new

~Just-In-Case~

E

EatShitake

Mmmmm....purple basil and 'maters! A great start to culinary orgasm :biglaugh:

So how did those nugs you got get their shape?

peaz!

:joint:

D

DaveMR

Just in Case helloooooooooo did I tell you, I sais did I tell you, I got me a 100mm macro :)
It was a bit of a heartbreaker seeing my 70/200 L lens in the postbox, but hey :) am sure I will get more use out of the macro.
Besides I have lots of pics to remember the 70/200 by.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Nice looking setup you got there JustInCase, I wish I could have a room like that. I have the same timer too,btw. haha
Enjoy that. :joint:

And DaveMR, that photo of the water hitting the flowers is amazing, mad props.

Y

YwouldntI

wattup just nice pics of the setup bro.
yeah cool you can tell me in chat or somethin.peace brotha

JustinCase

Shitake-That's what I'm hopin bro an orgasm for my tastebuds. I don't know what you mean by that shape though.
Dave-I don't know how you do it man. I never could bring myself to get rid of my lenses they always seemed to come in handy at some point. The news about the macro lens is sweet though. And I was checking your camera out. Nice. Sweet shot's by the way.
Sublime-You like my veggie garden tent?
Y-Thanks bro we'll hook up sooner than later I'm sure. Just remind me when we do.
------------------------------------

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

dayum Just nice animals,i gotta ask though brotha what is mr.personality?it looks like somekinda underwater lizzard,like a mix between a salamander and a guilla monster.
real unique to me.i never saw nothin quite like that before.is it mean?
what does it eat?and how does it breathe?gills or come up for air?it is under water right?if not those last two questions were really fawkin STOOOOPID huh?LOL.can we see a pic of that black one behind it?
thanx in advance.peace-Y-

JustinCase

It's called an axolotl(Mexican walking fish)They are very personable and if you go up to the tank they will come up to you and do their thing(They are not mean, except to the occasional goldfish). I have two, a white one and a black one, each with their own personality. And I hand feed them(Beef Heart, high in protien). It doesn't hurt when they grab your finger(It's more of an inhale as they have huge mouths, no teeth) but I still jump when they do it. The black one is harder to capture on film as he always seems to know when the camera is out and goes to his little cubby hole, that and he's black and so is the tank background. If your interested about them heres more about the Axolotl Link

JustinCase

CD-I ain't forgot about you man. I'm making some new oil and butter in about a week to a week an a half, I was planning on hooking up the 411 then. I thought you had plenty of time. If you want one now I can put together a post explaining but no pictures. And really where's the fun in that.

C

cellardweller

JustinCase said:
CD-I ain't forgot about you man. I'm making some new oil and butter in about a week to a week an a half, I was planning on hooking up the 411 then. I thought you had plenty of time. If you want one now I can put together a post explaining but no pictures. And really where's the fun in that.

I do have plenty of time J, I just wanna practise, just in case I screw something up. I can wait. :joint: cool animals too.

N

NZjay

Shitake: those buds were "moulded" into that shape. i had some exactly the same ;) (they were wrapped tightly in plastic wrap)

c4e6c743e8mt6.jpg

Last edited:
D

DaveMR

Hello Justin :)
Well I recieved the lens today, stuck it on the camera, no tripod, no pre set ups, just straight in and shooting. I had the fans on so everything was moving, so I think it's safe to say that this wasn't a set up shot :)
I am impressed with the lens, am loving it already and the thought of the 70/200 has long gone :) good job I have the 135mm still :)
anyway, thought I would give you a preview of my first attempts. The depth of field is crazy, will take some getting use to :)

Y

YwouldntI

wattup Just yo man just poppin in to check ya out right quick.

nice lil pic dave im sure the photo game is gonna blow up now,not that ur photo skills needed any help.they are already fire.

nz nice pic yo !!!

peace Just keep up the bomb ass shit goin on.i always like poppin in here seein the funny ass pics.its like the joke of the day!!!

JustinCase

Well I'm off to go hiking through the mountains for the next few days. I'll see you all Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday. Hopefully my camera will be here by then and we can get the show really started. Later Fam. ~SB~

E

EatShitake

Enjoy the hike, man!

Here's a lil one to keep the theme goin: :muahaha:

Wait...what's that on her shirt???

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts