What's new

~Just-In-Case~

Mr.Bill

Glad you like that. I like it too.

Well I decided that the SQ bush is done. Took it down. It did well all things considering. Almost all of the fans did the shrivel up, die and fall off thing. I let it go as long as I could have let it go. Almost 65 days I believe. It's gonna be a hitter for sure. For Shuuure.

I'll get more pics up later of her.

Now here's something I don't show all to often, The MS mom. And I know she's looking Raggady Anne at the moment. She just got a radical haircut a few days ago and got some of her underbrush cleaned up. She also got a dose of nutes that will clean her up a bit health wise, but she really needs to get her rootball trimmed back a little and transplanted. I'm not in to big of a rush on that front but it needs to happen relatively soon. She's been in this tiny pot now for over half a year.

Smoke and Grow Reports Coming in the next couple of weeks on my OG, AK, SQ and MS.

C

cellardweller

As far as a 6 month old mom goes, she dont look too bad...
edit: I just had to..

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Last edited:
D

DaveMR

Thanks for showing us the MS mother, nice mommy :)
My speedqueen, and the white satin from mandala are looking sweet :)
Thought I would share a pic with you, or two :)
This one is from the 19th October.

this one the 13 november :)

D

DaveMR

Shutterbug, remember me saying I had two phgenos from my blueberry seeds, well here they are :) hope you enjoy :)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo man wattup pimpin i been waitin for you to hit us with them other shots of ur lovely lady before i replied then you disapeared on a playa.
anyways i gotta say you did the thizzle on her bro.them buds look real dense and super tasty.and that mom looks real good and well kept in that little pot for so long.be proud of her man....so yea hurry up and get ur ace back on the boards yo.
peace -T-

Mr.Bill

Sorry folks its been a few days since I visited.

Cd she could be looking a little more organized and tighter to the ground but as she will surely be getting older I wanted to save some space to bury through the possible upcoming time she will be a mother. It could be years(doubt it, but you never know) and well she will be plenty buried by that point.

Dave your mandala gear looks quite healthy, they must be coming down in the not so distant future. And that contrasting shot of the two blueberry pheno's is quite nice. That one is quite frosty. Would make for a nice blueberry hash plant. Thanks for sharing... As always.

Yah T, I totally forgot about the followup pics. It's in jars now curing, I'll get some shots tomorrow to throw up. The ak plant in the 2 1/2 gallon pulled a little over a zip. That SQ multi top fell just short of an O. I know I been wishy washy when it comes to posting as of late but eh. Not much new to really showcase. Anyway
-------------------------------------

Start the post off with this J with some oil rolled in it. I don't know which smoke was in there but it was a couple different kinds of kind.

My little oil stash

The runted MS seeded plant starting to mature. The whole plant is practically one bud, it's so tight in there. Remember this plant is only about 6"tall and a little wider than a bucket.

That's it for today in this here thread.​

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn bro 6 inches and about 10-11 tops,,,sweet work as usual.you have that chik in some serious straps pimpin hehehe...
looks like about what 3 weeks left or so?
looks slick though.
peace bro-T-

Mr.Bill

Yep about 11 give or take a couple tops. Yeah just about3 to 4 weeks left. Depending on how long my stash lasts. ;)

Like I said I'd throw up some more shots of the SQ that was harvested.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: that shit looks like crystalt gooey gum bro! i wish i had grabbed them instead of the hb's fasho.
i know ur sittin high as hell starin at the screen LOL.
impressive as a mf bro.the macros are blingin like a damn crystal chandelier!!!
yup sq 1st of the year for me :wink: peace -T-

D

DaveMR

Serious trichomes there my friend :)
I had a bit of bad luck with my SQ as I need to get a de humidifier in :( got a bit of budrot in main cola.
This is a pic just before I found the offending mould.

My blueberry is coming along nicely :)

Hope all is well over the water :)

K

khaleel

Mr.Bill said:

:D that is beautiful my friend. damn i have to look at her again... ok. much better. lol

i'm finally back. hope you get a chance to check out my new digs! good to see everything is going just fine on your end :smoke:

(oscar wanted to say whats up too :kitty:)

Mr.Bill

what's up leel been a minute since I seen ya round these parts. How's it going man? Good I hope. Stay in touch

Dave man that sucks about the rot, at least you know its nice and dense. It was the hasberry for me. That blueberry is looking sweet as it always does. Turned out to be quite for some free beans that came with a light.

Mr.Bill

Well the MS mini is looking very very fat. She stinks already. So that marks her coming down in two weeks give or take a day or two.

A shot of the inner stuff.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Bill...sorry ive been so absent but you know where ive been and what ive been doin, so no explanations needed...On another note, that SQ looks damn good bro, I wanna try her soon!!!LOL...Mystery Mom looks nice too bro, but yea, trim that girls roots and get her into somethin a little bigger!!! Ill holla at ya prolly tomorrow man, Peace..

- Z

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Damn Bill. I just went through the past few pages damnnn dude. All of your shit is lookin bomb as hell. The macros look really nice too, I just through one up for my background haaa. But yea man keep those fresh ass shots coming your gals look great! :joint:

Mr.Bill

Zeus- What is my man. Sorry I been on the absentee ballot myself.
Prof- They sure were weren't they.
Leel- Aye! ;)
------------------------------------------

Wow. Where to begin??? O.k. so my second package of the season was a no show. Never got your gear Core, and I can't tell you how fucking bummed I am about it, Happy Holidays my ass. Someone somewhere was playing cornerback and picked me off. And no I don't think it was "Johnny". And that's all I will say about that, without getting angry about it. Anyway, other compiling negative circumstances for growing forced me to "SHUT IT DOWN". So just like that everything came down all at once. Ready or not. And let me tell you, after the whole DeepCongo hermi fiasco. It figures that that grow would end in such fashion. Oh and my prize girl of the bunch did shoot a couple nanners. However it would be comparable to growing anything "Rez"! Good shit if you don't mind a few nanners and a few random dud seeds here and there. Yeah, I said it, WHAT! It is what it is.

The good news is the ms seeded plant and the last sq were mature enough to not have to be turned into butter. Woo hoo They were both about two weeks short finishing at 40-43 days. Good thing they are fast strains. +1

So it's all broke down and gone without a trace. And I'm movin to a new spot. But fear not I wouldn't leave without some pics. I tried to make em good ones. And yes I will still be posting up my grow and smoke reports in the next few days and getting around to my boys. :joint: But for now, let's picture.

MS calyx
5983900315.JPG

These buds are from the previous run. I just hadn't gotten them up.

MS Bud
5983900317.JPG

Same MS Bud
5983900318.JPG

SQ Bud
5983900319.JPG

The last plants down.

The MS plant.
Another week and a half and this girl would have really filled out. She is shooting out her second string of whites(and what I mean by that is her original hairs had all turned red and she was shooting her second set of pistils to the calyxes that make her a fatty. They mature quite quickly signaling the beginning of her finishing. Yeah I'm stoned, as I think that made sense.)
I think this gives it scale
5983900320.JPG

And a bunch of other shots of her. I was really proud of how well she ended up doing.
5983900321.JPG

5983900322.JPG

5983900323.JPG

5983900324.JPG

5983900325.JPG

5983900326.JPG

5983900327.JPG

5983900328.JPG

5983900329.JPG

5983900330.JPG

5983900331.JPG

5983900332.JPG

5983900333.JPG

And I even found a few ripe beans. Like 80% were immature still.
5983900343.JPG

Continued next post​

D

DaveMR

Sorry to hear about the downfalls :(
Anyhow, merry xmas to you Shutterbug, I did post on another thread but you aint seen it prolly.

Latest posts

Latest posts