What's new

~Just-In-Case~

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bill that coir mix uve got u could prob mix it 50/50 with perlite and fluff up a fresh soil mix up ,unless u can use it all otherways ,just a suggestion
how tasty can a leaf stalk get lol hurry up santa
:respect:

Mr.Bill

I'll give it some thought on the soil front. Maybe just run 1 with it a mix like that. We'll see. Also I was thinking the same thing about how tasty it could be. So I thought I'd find out for myself. I'd say pretty tasty.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
dude, your cam skillz are killin me bro!!!!That long shot of the stemmy trichs...GOT my NOMMY for POTM!!!Great stuff bro, be lookin for my PM..Peace

- Z

Mr.Bill

Z- Thanks for the kindness good sir on the compliment and the nomination. Don't really have a snowballs chance but its the thought that counts. And that pm will be coming first thing tomorrow when I'm thinking a little more clearly.

Thanks hazy, I find myself lurking your thread as well. I just haven't had the time to reach my IC fingers to all the threads I like reading. I haven't even re-subscribed to the Canna Embassy thread yet. Great thread by the way.
---------------------------------------------

Next coming out is the MS plants. There's two of them and they will be finishing simultaneously here in a few days. They been flushing for about two weeks now.

A side bud from the SQ Single cola plant.

Smoking a bowl of AK oil shards.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
God damn dude your always throwin shit out man. Woot to that! That ak47 bud is now my background on my fresh ass laptop HP just sent me, which means I uploaded a bunch of my pictures so go peep em my bro. Take it easy tho man Ill be slidin through. :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro,them ar some of the best closeups of the oil,shit looks dank as hell,imma put my hand domn and try to make me some this next trim or so.
great pics yo.peace

EnZee

jesus man! freakin amazing pics! took forever to load the last page even with my high(ish) speed internet... but i knew it was gonna be worth it, and i certainly was not dissapointed!

freakin stunning... and i WILL go check the POTMs... and i know whos got my vote my man. stunning stuff.

Mr.Bill

I checked out them pics Prof S, they all look very nice. Love the OJ planter.

Thanks Y, your gonna love the oil.

NZ what's happening man. I seen them pics you put up on khaleels thread. Looking pretty good on your end still. Yeah when there gets to be lots of pics on a page it gets a little slow for me as well. I'm glad your still liking.
----------------------------------
Well The Single cola SQ is getting all oranged out now. She got her heavy feed to round her out to the end. From now on it's only water and molasses for her. Her sisters are a couple weeks behind her and are still growing vertical.

Here's another shot of the MS starting to purple up on the leaves a touch with the newly found colder night temps. ;)

This shot of the SQ I used a friends slave flash. I don't know if I really like how it came out, kinda bright on the top. Still a decent shot all the same though.

Some SQ side nuggage with the wrong white balance settings making it blueish

And some SQ macros using the slave flash.

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Some nice pics MR.B

Gotta get me a proper macro lens to get up in there, like you do

E

EatShitake

5983900091.JPG

Ahhh...me so drooooly!

Looking stellar, Senor Billy-Bug!

Got to play with an EOS-1Ds today at work. What an intimidating MESS! :laughing: I really want a good entry-level DSLR sometime, though.

Keep 'em green, mang!

:joint: :joint: :joint:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
stunning shots as always bro.i hate when i put the wrong setting and theyar blueish too :cuss: and usualy i take like 50 like that and trash al but 1 or 2 nicer ones...
im sure i will love the oil yo.
peace

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words on my grow. Your shots look good as hell, I can see you in a year taking even crazier pictures. All my pictures are taken with a video camera with a 2.3 mega pixel photo shooter in it, hence why my shoots look the way they do. I would really like to get a nice digital SLR just cant afford one right now. Either way your shots look great man and I really dig just coming in and looking at them and gettin a new background. Pcc :joint:

Mr.Bill

What up T, I know the feeling.

Hey Prof.S, use what you got. You make it work pretty well. You know I never did understand the whole cameras that take movies and the camcorders that take pictures... And in a years time hopefully the equipment trickles in and I get some real killer shots going.
----------------------------------------
So today I took 56 pictures and got 6 shots that stood out. All MS, and I'm not sure if I'm ready to take em down. Maybe a few more days on top of these last few days. I had planned on taking em down Sat. but I think I'll wait until maybe Wed. Then we can move away from the same old shots of the same ole plants. Well almost, after this have a few more weeks of SQ then it's all Deep Congo. Woohoo, new stuff right. As I'm sure everyone's tired of these same old plants I been throwin up here for the last few months. ;)

Can you find the purple trich stalk?

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice bro...how could we get tired of shots like that yo?
cant wait for the dc to kick in gear,im really lookin forward to seein them explode.
ive never heard of the strain,but i know you have some bad ass gear so ... yea...
hope you havin a bomb ass weekend brother,be safe.-T-

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
My camera just takes pictures just like a normaly digital cam, and throws them right onto an SD card. On the other note, I found the purple trich an thats nuts lookin. Nice shots as always :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts