~Just-In-Case~

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
happy birthday man

We really need some sort of reminder service on icmag

N

NZjay

ZOMG!!!!!!!!! Happy Bday! i wish i got you something ... you know.. personal.
like a big slap on the ass!
2j2yln6.jpg

Happy Bday JustinShutterCaseBug!

C

cellardweller

Sounds like I got back just in time! Happy B-day! I say B because, well, buds or birthday, it's your choice!
peacers!
~cd

E

EatShitake

Awwww sheeeeyat! Happy B-Day, mang!

Those lil seedlings are just the cutest...nice trich stem, too!

peas!

:joint:

D

DaveMR

I am bad bad bad bad bad :)
I meant happy bud day cause I showed him some pics :)
I feel such a twat right now, but am sure he will forgive me when he finally surfaces :)

JustinCase

Haha! No folks it's not my birthday, that was a while back now. Thanks for the love though. No worries Dave. It is a happy bud day here. And Jay that damn thing had me laughin so hard. Nice. Made my day.

I thought this was a nice shot. So we will start off with this.

This is the would be SQ mom getting bent in preperation of flowering

Now the good stuff. The OG came down. I think I got it a little more dialed in this time. It put off some healthy nuggage. Especially so with only being in a three gallon container with so many bud sites. Sadly though this ends my journey for now with the OG. It's got the juice. There just isn't enough of it. It's been a while since I have had the chance to actually dial something in, not to bad with only two runs, well 2 1/2.

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Passing tru so time to check things out....boy, this thread also does't seem to have an end,such nice friends posting up...but i can understand that...you attrack them with ya flowers ey ...lol....yea man damn thats why i'm posting...you trickt me with THChoney hehehe

N

NZjay

vey nice update man... not your bday huh! lol.. i knew that.. i was just warming up.
good to hear that pic at least put a smile on your face for your NOT Birthday!

dank looking bud, bud!

Y

YwouldntI

man bro thats a hell of a purty lookin plant.the training of that stalks are superior yo.
and all them nugz thats a beautiful thing brother.

50983Sept_0071.JPG

thats a nice shot yo.
peace -Y-

E

EatShitake

Nice pull, man! How are those girls hanging...is that tape or twisties or some new gear we're all gonna have to get?

Happy seed-n-clone day BugCase!!! :biglaugh:

:joint:

JustinCase

Prof S-Thanks, too bad its such a low yeilder
Core-There are truly some great folks passing through here aren't there. Thanks for the compliment towards my garden. I do what I can.
CD-come looking for honey and all you'll find here is some "oil". ;) Long time no hear CD.
Jay-Yah this stuff stinks to all hell. And ya that shit was deff. one of the better de-motivational posters I've seen. I might blow that one up and change the words to Spanking--Don't think I won't go there for when I have kids. ;)
Y-Ya bro it was so cake too, all I did was top it then top it again then let it grow nice an tall, then bent em over and zip tied em up, then tightened the zip ties to keep the tops even. It woulda worked better if it wasn't a super stretchy plant. Too bad I'm not pounding more watts or I woulda kept her, but as is my 400 just isn't enough for her.
Dave-Thanks man, Yah the cloners been boxed up for a hot minute as I'm doing a seed run(Im going to clone the seeds for sexing but they won't be flowered just sexed). I chopped the MS mother way back but she should be ready right on time when her little ones will be needed. Your plants are looking exquisitely healthy. Can't wait to see some pistol power comin from em.
EatShitake-Nah no need to prep the google or head to hydro shop they are just twisty ties. I have well over a 1000 of em just laying around. Thank you for the kind words.
Sammet-ha thanks man, it was pretty cool coming on and finding I had another birthday.
Zeus-Hey man get at me bro, haven't heard back from you yet.
-----------------------------------------

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey justin love ur little fishy things , the white one is real nice
the og s had a few days drying now eh , u had chance to sample her yet :joint:
im loving the high she puts out,but the taste i think can be worked on a little
:lurk:
:respect:

G

guest59452

hey man i just love your salamanders. what kind are they do you know?

Nice bud too. :p

Latest posts

Latest posts