What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just harvested some Jesus OG at day 64 of 12/12

Discorilla

Yeah, in the video i posted above, you can even see the Jack Pheno in the end of the video. It's got a ton of crystals, but not much else going for it. It yielded 1.5-2 zips dry in a two gallon without training it. The other one will put off double that easily.

It does look like the Purple Kush I grew out, so I figured Kush was influencing it some. If you look at the first plant he shows, that's the one I would be hunting for.

Discorilla

Also, the smell on the spears pheno kinda reminds me of Bananas.

The JTR pheno has a straight lemon smell and taste. It's like a shot of top shelf tequila. The moment you feel it go down, you can feel the buzz coming on.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Also, the smell on the spears pheno kinda reminds me of Bananas.

The JTR pheno has a straight lemon smell and taste. It's like a shot of top shelf tequila. The moment you feel it go down, you can feel the buzz coming on.

Nice man. Lemon funk is one of my favs. I'd definitely hold onto that lady! In my failed hunt for a solid JTR pheno, I'd have taken that any day! I can smell her from here...

Discorilla

Dried and Curing. Yum!
picture.php

TNJed

That looks absolutely mouth watering. That's the thing about TGA's gear, if you're willing to take the time and put in the effort, you can find some really beautiful gals. I had a Jillybean cut that was fantastic. I'm growing Ace Of Spades and CheeseQuake from seed right now and, while all three of the AOS are somewhat similar (and beautiful I might add), the CheeseQuake are all over the place. Five females and four different phenos. I have absolutely no ill will towards Subcool and his crew, but they are selling high priced hybrids and poly-hybrids.

A

AlterEgo860

I like subcool... I just think hes over hyped.. I tried a few of his strains.. Chernobyl and jack the ripper..and found some good phenos.. I just thought that there were soo many crappy phenos. it was like I was going threw a pollen chucking bag of seeds .. and payin full price.

Discorilla

From what I have heard, none of his stuff is stable. I wanted to give the Jesus a chance, because it looked and sounded amazing. I know the right pheno of it is superb!

I think I might keep the JTR pheno, but I'd have to grow it huge to get a yield on her.

Latest posts

Latest posts