What's new

Just had a helicopter fly over

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
77 with lights on sounds great I have had temps into the mid 80's before and with CO2 it's perfect, good temps for growth but yeah your night temps are a bit cool you might need to insulate your room a little better but really you don't have any extreme temps high or low. Hope it all works out, if you are legal and within limits I would not get too crazy about it they likely have no reason to bother you! :wave:

The worst thing you can do if there are choppers outside is run out and look-up at them

I will vouch for this one. Before I was growing, I saw a chopper circling a house on my block and being the nosy person that I am, I made my presence clearly known by pressing my fat head to the balcony window to see what was going on. Hell, I even brought out my binoculars.

When I brought the chopper into focus, I saw the county sheriff staring right back at me. After that, the chopper even flew in a way for him to maintain visual contact on my location while staying on task (something was going down in the neighbor's house). Talk about unwanted attention...

Yah`mon

in 2007 I had a heli scare, I was growing illegally on some land right by my house. (live on acreage and surrounded by acreage) Helicopters always wake me up... so do planes.. thinking there heli's.

One morning I woke up to the sound of a helicopter... I go outside on my deck... its coming towards my plants... then STOPS on top of them... about 100' above tree level... so around 200'... which is pretty low for around here.

I totally freaked out.. called my grow partner ( which is my dad) he said Yea i saw a heli... (he was about 1mile from home) I said NO... this fucking thing is right here.

He got home... we backed the van up to the back of the property.... loaded it with everything (6 plants) (OPOP plants) dug up root balls, took all paraphernalia , everything to a growing buddies house. (back of a full sized van with no seats.. was filled to the ceiling)

Talk about the scariest 40-50mile drive of my life...
had a chaser car though.

Anyways.. nothing ever came from it... I think it was Ariel photographers... prolly getting nosey... perhaps with intention to rip off.

side note... we have all kinds of people around here that use "ultra gliders" to find illegal crops to rip... never had it happen to me... but fuck them!

Yah`mon :tiphat:

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Thanks for the helpfull info.im in the process of insulating my outer facing walls with 100mm celotex/kingspan and venting heat from the room into rest of the house insted of up the chimney.no return from my local popo in the sky yet or no knocks or bangs at the door either.but i tread carefully still...Always remain safe!!! saftey in mind all the time!!!..peace and thanks