What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

just got home and 4 cops in my house

Slipnot

That’s all I needed!!!..I just got home to find four Police Officers in my house looking for something, acting like lunatics!!!!! Even searching through my garage. They checked through the air-conditioner and inside my bed mattress tearing it apart!! When I asked if they had a search warrant, they answered completely hysterically: "Where did you hide it?? We know it's here somewhere!!" Then I watched one of the Police officers look at his mobile phone and then he shouted: " Stop it! We are in the wrong house!!!! The Pokémon is next door!!!"

Big-Narstie

Is there a follow up to this story ?

I'm just glad they didn't find anything! Time to close up shop n move my friend =[

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I remember somebody else posting this one too and it always makes my heart skip a beat.

No banana sticker for you. :spanky:

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
9news.com I can't make this stuff up. Two Commerce City, CO LEO were removed from their training duties because they were caught playing Pokemon Go during their training duty hours. It sounds like some good training skills going on there.

N

noyd666

you suck lol.
picture.php

Slipnot

Still waiting on some pokemon strains coming out lol wonder what the breeders are waiting for names like Ditto, Chansey, Ghastly lol
Venusaur
Blastoise
Charizard
Aerodactyl
Tauros
Snorlax
Lapras
Porygon :laughing:

shithawk420

Veteran
LMAO Taxi!!Good one!! im embarrest to say i used to collect those stupid cards so this makes it even more funny! fukin good one

shithawk420

Veteran
seriously though that was pretty good Taxi.i knew the manager at the small local theater when the movie came out and got a bunch of those mew cards.fuck i could have made some money if i had the internet back then