What's new

Just found out one of my folks locked up fa killin his babymama...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Knotty dollar: why the fuck i cantsee your posts? if you have me on ignor than you shouldnt be able to give me bad rep. or our u just in the shadows.....

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
So I should let a long friendship go cuz he killed somebody? fuck that, he lightweight like family, I cant say I agree with what he did but hes gonna pay on his own, I aint even gonna go into that, but regardless he still my folks, I feal bad about the shit cuz my folks locked up, but i guess im sposda be like " oh my god" " look tiffanny, that man is a KILLLER" (think dave chapell impressions...)... Shit sucks, but his music still go. that other shit is his buisness. Maybe he had good reason.... Maybe we can record him from the inside and drop somethin new.... FUCK IT

G

:nono: you should be his best friend and adopt his kid since he has no mom or dad now, you be babyuncle

Last edited:

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He left a child without a mother, or a father. How's that for a man? He's a pitiful excuse for a man and a woman beater/killer. When he gets in the pen he's gonna learn what the cons think of his kind. How do you figure killing a defensless woman isn't a violent act?

Go to college and take a few criminal justice/juvenile delinquency coarses and you'll see there are thousands of documented cases where rap lyrics have spurred violent acts.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GET MO said:
Stoner for life: I bet you ave never lived through the shit a lot of rappers have, you think its negative and dont understand its reality. If you dont like it why dont you do something about it? fight for equality and rally for drug prevention in inner city schools, its only the way it is cuz its the truth. Rap doesnt make people do things, the things people do make rap. a lot of people dont wanna hear it cuz they see it as a bad influence on there happy go lucky lives, but maybe you would understand it a little better if you relized its not a cause but an effect.
I've lived the life of an addict in the streets of NYC, I've been the vic AND the perp in armed robberies, I've lost friends to the streets and though I'm 20 yrs gone from that scene I'm drawn back there each time I visit NY, I always swing through the various haunts of my past for a quick look, never to stop.......

so how much was that you wanted to bet MO?

btw, care know what I respect?

MANNING THE FUCK UP IN LIFE!!!

Got a problem? Fucking deal with it.......

Now, as mentioned in my first post I DO NOT want to get to ranting,
don't get me going how single handedly this prick altered the course
of history and how he fucked up so many lives, and needless to say
this will be one more child raised by his mothers mother.

and pls don't put it on me to make changes in society bro, all he had to
do was man up & you'd be posting his freestyling not about his crimes.......

trouble

Veteran
Will someone please tell me what a "Babymama" is? :1help:

........................................................................................................

G

your kids mother you aint married to, its a ghetto term sliming its way into mainstream lingo

Last edited:
L

luaith

"with struggle comes strength"

hahaha...what a fuckin joke....typical bullshit....it's whiteys fault for keeping the black man down...lol..
he just wanted his 40 acres and his mule.
have fun in prison...jerk-ass.

trouble

Veteran
Poopsie said:
your kids mother you aint married to

I wasn't aware that the term "Babymama" was used when referring to the mother of ones child. I thought a Babymama was some type of monkey that I once seen on Anaimal Planet. Nevermind. :bashhead:

GET MO, So this guy just murdered the Mother of his child and your main concern is this losers future in the rap business? :fsu:

........................................................................................................

Last edited:
D

daisy jane

Sorry it doesn't matter how "good" his "music" is. He is obviously a waste of space. They should have given him what he deserves. I am an advocate for the "eye for and eye" policy.

And now our tax dollars are going to feed, clothe, and house your worthless friend. Hope he drops the soap.

L

luaith

trouble said:
Oh, I feel stupid now. I wasn't aware that term was used when referring to the mother of ones child. I thought a Babymama was some type snake or monkey that I once seen on Anaimal Planet. Nevermind. :bashhead:

GET MO, So this guy just murdered the Mother of his child and your only concern is this losers future in rap?

it is some kind of monkey...and now he will be in a cage were he belongs..

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
you can admire a persons art yet still find their personal beliefs or behaviour repulsive. wagner was a bad anti-semite, but his operas are known as among the best compositions in classical music.

why this guy snapped who knows. look at that guy in calgary canada middle class white family house jobs etc. looks like he stabbed his two little kids, a girl boarder and his wife to death only his 1 yr old daughter alive he stabbed himself to death last in her room. crazy.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
"All my life, for societys problems they been blamen me, so they framen me
after that arain'n me, back in the day from a tree they woulda been hangin me
No wonder why people love my color so angrely, see?
you cant see it cuz you in the inside lookin out,
Im lookin out as if Im lookin out hopen I dont get tooken out
and become an other life, another statistic,
victum of inner city violence that was sinisterly wicked
see a poison mind is a dangerous thing
got us concentraten on killin instead uh changin the game
some niggas struggle and strain and aim for fame
instead uh they dividends increasen they remain'n the same
still think niggas dont got room ta complain?
the way the world is ta blame for the injuries I sustained- eternal pain
All my life, I been dealin with it livin like a villian with it"

All my life....T

"Walk in my shoes, hurtcho feet, THEN know why I do dirt in the street"

Dark Man X

Done with this thread, my bad for postin it, wrong place.

S

strain_searcher

Dude you have link or anything about this crime?

Could not find anything online. If he really did do that then he should serve his life sentence. The torture his child will have forever is a life sentence as well.

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
GET MO just pause for a sec. . . .

GET MO just pause for a sec. . . .

this is all a bunch of horseshyt.

i grew up in NY, and can attest t some of the things that STONER4LIFE has said hes been a part of. i never got into to it, but i grew up in it. . . lets be clear here: IN IT!!

all that shit is a choice. i dont care where you are from , where you been, or where you want to go. i went to school with some of those same kids/cats and everyone of 'em had a choice to do the things they did or not to. rap stars, damned good ball players, real singers, intellects and the like. now this was in teh public school as well as the catholic schools. and no matter what school i went to, i saw the same potential that the teachers saw in those kids at the time and then saw it wasted first hand.

i understand why teachers sometimes lose their faith in the kids they teach or even a generation.

now its great that the guy is a skilled rapper but you know what? the second he killed his childs mother, he took himself out of that realm and became something ugly and horrible. now hes just some sorry ass murderer that can rap lik eso many others.

and you say hes "your boy" and "hes fam" just because he can still rhyme or you may have spent a good deal of time together, but how well does anyone know anyone else?!? never let it be said that hiphop is not dead for it is. back in the day this crap would have never flew not for one minute. that cat would have been deaded and been a memory; and it also lends to the other reason why hiphop is dead, because of its loss for accountability of its own. think about it for sec my man. . . . say it a couple times to yourself: "-blank- killed his childs mother". . . . look at the child , put yourself in the childs shoes, how would you feel or would you even be able to look at the cat that you know killed your mother, and just be ale to say kucf it? you mean to tell me that he really had to kill her?!?!

hiphop, rap and a good part of society died when it lost its sensibility and accountability. so now what? your gonna put something on his commissary huh? you gonna "hold him down" while hes locked down? you guys gonna put he album out when he gets out? bruh, do you hear yourself, do you realize what your thinking?; and how irrational it all sounds and is? are you gonna do anything for the child at all? do you even know the truth of what happened, but you instantly "got your boys back" ?

hiphop died way b4 lil wayne "supposedly" became the best rapper alive, and way b4 your boy lost ALL credibility as a talent, a true artist and a human being. we all have a choice, plain and simple, and we all succumb to the repercussions of them eventually.

Last edited:

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
when you hear some shit like this happen...and you know the person who did it...you just freak out and say...well, whatever you say you say (different folks say different things)

most people are so tangled up in the circumstances of life, they never step back and question anything...mostly just on auto-pilot doing shit

and if they are popular or wealthy, its even worse...just look at what the stars are doing in those MTV shows about how they spend money and shit

killing someone is a really fuc....ed up thing...but in the end we are all human...and are very inconsistent...and sometimes we do the most evil things...not really being that evil ourselves

if you just see what our governments are doing...this is the most evil shit...killing millions for ''profit''

Latest posts

Latest posts