What's new

Just found $300.. Which seeds would you buy??

M

MrSterling

I don't think BOG is releasing the bx2s. I think what he said was he has some left for working with personally for breeding. The earliest SB release is some BX3 seeds mixed in with the BX4s.

BOGs gear is at an awesome price right now. S@annie is a good option for quality at decent prices. Grab something from Cannabiogen!

L

LouDog420

You are wrong ^^^

The love chamber has just completed love making and now the beans grow.

In order to keep everyone happy while keeping my promises this is what I did...

Took a batch of old first bx SB seeds and a few of my elite clones as well. Two males from the bx one were selected. One is very stout and the other has better branching and is taller but still a stout bx one and with a great lemon smell.

I allowed these two males to sport with all the ladies so there will be a new genetic mix with some seeds being inbred bx one while others crossed to the clones will create bx two SB seeds.

They could be kept separate but itt seems best to mix those seeds all up so you can have the best selection. However I am flexible on this point and we could sell two versions of SB. Which would you prefer?

L

lordofthenugz

WTF?

WTF?

since he's goin outta business did he finally tell people the makeup of mental floss?

Chimera is going out of business? Is there a thread on this? WTF??? Someone please enlighten me on this subject.

the gnome

Veteran
Ahem...Back up filter,another ballast,fans ect...ect...
Oh shit, Medly would be a killer deal@$70 .So get a fresh back up filter and some B.O.G.:biggrin:

can't go wrong there hayday :dance013:

$70 for 2 paks with 3 killer strains
the sour strawberry kush is the gem in there imo

and plenty left over for other neccesities :biggrin:

J

joejusttyped

Chimera isn't going out of business he's just not reproducing old stock any more (unless he changed up what he said a month or so ago)

J

joejusttyped

I'm not a daily Chimera forum follower but he's doing shit with tom hill and other things he hasnt announced yet. Last I heard he was looking for genetic samples of elites to build the dna database thing hes been involved in and waz planning on a release late this year.

T

TREE KING

I'm not a daily Chimera forum follower but he's doing shit with tom hill and other things he hasnt announced yet. Last I heard he was looking for genetic samples of elites to build the dna database thing hes been involved in and waz planning on a release late this year.

thats good to know thanks im gonna check out his forum and see whats goin on. i always wanted to buy some seeds from him but he just never had any strains i wanted

there goes edro

Veteran
I don't think BOG is releasing the bx2s. I think what he said was he has some left for working with personally for breeding. The earliest SB release is some BX3 seeds mixed in with the BX4s.

BOGs gear is at an awesome price right now. S@annie is a good option for quality at decent prices. Grab something from Cannabiogen!

Yeah what he said! Look into OG Raskal also!:laughing:

chidoctor

hit up mr. nice at his auction site for killer genetics for dirt cheap! plus you get over 18 seeds a pack from the source,cant beat it! i picked up g13xskunk for $25 and nlxskunk for $30 all with discrete shipping! that place is the best site IMO for his seeds and customer service hands down!

OG.Gotti

Veteran
lmao, the mrs is gonna castrate ya when she finds out you spent her secret new shoes savings account on seeds :p

You're probably right.. She is a little bit of a hoarder.. I'll replace it if need be but for now its our little secret...

I got a pack of Rare Dankness Doc's OG so far.. I was looking around the CGS but no Hey Dave or OG Chem Haze... I was also thinking about going old skool with some MNS Blk Widow..

OG.Gotti

Veteran
What about Ken's Bay11??? I've heard its pure Appalachia or App. x some OG... Would be nice if it was pure App..

legalizeDK

I dont have any experience with them but if I had 300$ to use on seeds I would try Dj Short or Rez allways wanted to try them.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You are wrong ^^^

from what BOG last told me... the current stock was bx3 and bx4 mixed... and that the next release would be mostly bx4 with a minority of bx2 mixed in... if he keeps them separate and release two versions that would be pretty cool and I may have to grab a couple packs of Bx2... even though I already have 4 packs of the Bx3-4 mix!

Chimera is going out of business? Is there a thread on this? WTF??? Someone please enlighten me on this subject.

I read a post from him somewhere alluding to the fact that he focusing on the DNA/tissue culture thing he has been working on... and will be moving on from his current stock and will no longer be making those hybrids...

but in the same breathe seemed to denounce the rumors of him retiring/going out of business... just seems like he is moving forward, and moving on from the lines he has offered for years and years and years.

but that is just what I gather from reading his posts... you may want to PM him to get clarification...

One thing is certain though... his current lines will no longer be offered by him... so if you want them get them asap.

I did...

Shishishishaaah!

Peace,
Infi

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about Ken's Bay11??? I've heard its pure Appalachia or App. x some OG... Would be nice if it was pure App..

no, go look up the bay 11 thread... shady stuff there IMO... what was entered into the cup and won as bay 11 was an appalachia cut (green crack x tres dawg)[I believe is what it was]. then Ken took a green crack and hit with an OG (which OG, I don't think anyone has heard yet?) to copy the appalachia... both Bohdi and H&L the original breeder of the appalachia came in there and said how Ken didn't use the appalachia but instead stole the award winning cut's name and stamped it on his Green Crack x _____? OG hybrid.

here is the back and forth on the subject between H&L (creator of appalachia) bodhi and PNW...

bodhiseeds said:
caligua is correct my cut of h&l's appalachia was entered into the cup as bay 11, it was hush hush because it was a back room deal, and i was not supposed to find out. if the bay 11 seed line has any appalachia in it, it should be quite nice unless they used a sub par male, but instead of taking over lumpys awesome thread any more questions should be address on the bay 11 thread.

I wasn't going to get into it but it's out. A good friend informed me of this a month ago.

I do not know Ken nor have I ever spoken with him. Perhaps I am an idealist but it would have been nice if some permission had been obtained or even just some credit had been given.

Most people that know me know I would give them the shirt off my back. That being said, money being made off of something I shared freely among friends is not cool with me.

bodhi or h&l........

im confused? is the bay 11 a copy of your app or did he use your app to make it?????????:thank you:

The cut that was entered into the cup was Bodhi's keeper pheno of my Appalachia cross. I am not certain of the genetic makeup of the seeds he has released but Appalachia is still pure in seed for and is being inbred.

H&L...
I am one of the only people working with Ken as far as his voice on the net is concerned.

I only know what I've been told up to this point. I spoke with him and I guess whoever worked with you guys and left had the cut and then brought it over to the GDP team. Ken told me they "worked" with it. As far as what that means exactly, I'm not too sure, other than adding the OG male to it. I couldn't tell you honestly if your cut was the one used or if it had any OG in it at that point.
I do offer you a HUGE apology from Ken himself, and I truly believe that things were kept from him. I DOUBT that he knew it was your guys and he just entered it as his own. He's an honest guy and looks out for his people. He really cares about his name and where it stands in the community. BELIEVE me, he isn't trying to hide anything, nor is he wanting to pull any shady moves that would muddy his name.
I came here as soon as I got conformation from him and put the info out there on this site and about 3 others so far.
I WANT YOU GUYS to have credit for your work. I believe having your guys' name attached to it is a good thing, I just wish it was a "JOINT PROJECT" or one you guys gave your blessing on. For that I am sorry. But maybe we can figure something out that helps ALL parties involved? Ehh?

Based on the timeline, I am fairly certain it was the Appy cut. I know who Ken got the cuts from and I know that if he did win the cup with a hybrid, he cranked that baby out FAST.

i dont want to hijack hempluvr's thread so the basic facts are:

my cut of h&l's appalachia was entered into the cup as bay 11 and won.

the gdp bay 11 seed line is loosely based on the genetics of appalachia..

the genetics are correct on the packaging, bay 11 is green crack x og, the seed line was an attempt to recreate the winning clone using available parents by ken and his team.

i think this is a wake up call for ken and the gdp team to be more transparent, honest, ethical, and forthright if they want to be a part of the global cannabis seed industry. this situation can be a fresh start for the gdp collective, to start giving credit where credit is due, and to label their genetics truthfully and correctly. we will see in which direction they decide to go with this. actions always speak louder than words.

Hey, I do the best I can with what I'm dealt. I've been here long enough to see some companies/people come and go. I expect good things to come, but shoot, this is a heavy blow.

BTW people, I talk to Ken, told him I need an armored suit for all the crap getting flung my way... He said the BAY was started from Appalachia seeds!!! I am not gonna even try to debate this issue anymore... I wasn't there when H&L's cut was stolen/used without permission, and I wasn't there to see the bud that was entered in the cup.
I only know what I have seen and been told since then, and this all confuses the hell out of me. I can only continue to hold my head up and pray this doesn't ruin our rep forevermore.

I made 200ish f1 seeds of Appalachia and they were given to very few friends. I know for a fact Ken did not get any. Unless bodhi passed f2's to him, which I doubt he did. Bodhi is the only person who has made f2's.

only 2 humans have my appy f2's H&l and hof.

my inside source says gpd collective acquired the appalachia clone from an associate of mine in a trade and had a nice indoor run with it, so good that they took that batch and entered it in the cup as bay 11. the seed line is a loose recreation of the cut. im sure it will be dope, green crack and og kush together is a match made in heaven, but it does not have appalachia in it according to what ken explained to my source.

its honorable that ken has stated these facts on the origin of the seeds, the only trespass was renaming and taking credit for the cut.
i hope that this turns out to be a great learning experience for everybody.

Good to know, guess that sort of puts it in concrete...

Wait, what the... okay, see now I'm just as confused as all of you. He told me one thing, he told you another, I think Ken is just confused and that's all there is to it. Now I can go call him again... I love this!

Man, I am trying!!! I will continue to do whatever i can to help and not be a dark cloud that hangs over threads.

hope that help you make a better decision!

Peace,
Infi

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Thanks for that.. Yeah I just want pure App.. Not a Sk/OG.. Man what a stupid way to start off a seed company.. The name will forever remain shady imo...

I

ItsTopShelf

not trying to steal the thread or anything... but did u find out what u were going to spend ur cash on yet?

i just did the same thing.. i lost a wallet a couple months ago with 350 in it.. and then while we were rearraging the bedroom i found the wallet... so i have 350 to work with and i have treid a decent amount of breeders.. and so far id rather try a smaller breeder then the bigger names.. cause ive had horrible luck so far with genetics.... either hermi issues.. or just not what the descrptions i wanted to find plants from!

Latest posts

Latest posts