What's new

Just for Kicks

IGrowTrees

I don't know about you guys, but I have a serious fetish when it comes to shoes. I think it began when I was in Elementary school..5th grade, I think..I had a pair of these Air Jordan 5's given to me by my math tutor.. Of course they were wayyy too big for me at the time..Size 11..

So one day I come home from school and I see a pair of these sitting on my bed...

I jumped up and down for days..literally..thus began my fetish for flashy kicks..

I wish I woulda kept all my Jordans from 91 to 94..I had the Jordan 5s, 6s, 7s and 8s...then I just grew out of it when I hit high school..

I now have 2 pairs of Jordans..I think they're JumpMan's though...some nice black on blacks with the 23 logo on back and some 20th Anniversary blue suede boots I got back in 2006.

I just won a pair of Air Jordan Retro 4s off of Ebay and I'm sending the payment here in a couple hours and I can't wait to get them..oh yeah, they are 100% authtentic, as are all my Jordans..

I'm looking at getting these next.. Air Jordan 3's..thank God payday is tomorrow..lol

I'm not sure how I will handle my 4's just yet..not wear them at all and just look at them, but that's no fun...I'll prolly wear them a little bit though.

Anyone else into collecting shoes? By all means show off your favorite kicks!

I know I'm not the only head who thinks shoes rock

stc9357

shoes suck.. sandles FTW..

Fuck sandles, shoes FTW!

I have around 30 pairs of tennis shoes all kept in excellent condition. My fetish is with Nike SB's I have 10 pairs of those, went through a little van stage have about 6 pairs of those, a couple pairs of jordans (never fell in love with those). Shoes are the shit definitely can tell what kind of day I'm having by the kicks I throw on.

IGrowTrees

The Jumpmans I have I wear to the gym every day and I f'n love them..so comfortable and my feet never hurt when I'm done.

It's crazy though...I've seen those Raging Bull Jordans..the Retro 5's..go for like $400 on Ebay...for two pair...damn man...

what kind of Jordans do you have stc?

stc9357

Just a few in the collection:

nike-sb-summer-2008-preview-dunk-1.jpg

upcoming-nike-sb-p-rod-2-main.jpg

Have The Black/Gold and Blue/White pair ^^^

upcoming-elephant-prod-2-3.jpg

Elephant Print bring those out to light the shoe landscape up

nike-dunk-sb-low-neptune-page.jpg

The Neptunes

nike-sb-dunk-taxi-cab-tokyo.jpg

The Taxis

I want to add the newer pair of Taxis that have been added there blue.

no biggie but those shoes are made for like 10 cents in a sweat shop well actually most of Americans shoes are ... just how it is ... so there mark up seriously is like 90.00$ to about 2-3 $ thats for postage , materials , and labor - but then i guess you gotta pay the footlocker guys too but still there profit margin is very ridiculous!!!!!

i wear crocks and new balances , yet to see if there made in sweat shops as well rather not know its depressing

stc9357

no biggie but those shoes are made for like 10 cents in a sweat shop well actually most of Americans shoes are ... just how it is ... so there mark up seriously is like 90.00$ to about 2-3 $ thats for postage , materials , and labor - but then i guess you gotta pay the footlocker guys too but still there profit margin is very ridiculous!!!!!

i wear crocks and new balances , yet to see if there made in sweat shops as well rather not know its depressing

I generally don't pay the enormous markup either on the shoes only a select few pair that I couldn't get at a outlet where I know somebody who knows somebody who knocks a couple off the truck if you know what I mean. Most of the shoes I wear can't be found in your normal store anyway almost got jacked in Chicago my Prod (Elephant Print Edition's) four guys tried to jack my ass but it was a no go.

IGrowTrees

actually...yes...in the 5th grade; I had just got some of these right before school ended...and 5 Navajo kids came up to me by the library during lunch and just knocked my ass to the ground and started kicking the shit out of me...they tried to get my shoes off and came close but a teachers aid saw it and came over and the pricks scattered...after that I saw a few of the same Navajo kids wearing the same Jordans..lol

One time in middle school, I think 7th grade..some black kid came up to me in the courtyard and promptly stepped on my brand new Jordans...I promptly beat his ass for that...I might've been small but I wasn't scared of anyone..'specially in my Jordans..lol

stc9357

actually...yes...in the 5th grade; I had just got some of these right before school ended...and 5 Navajo kids came up to me by the library during lunch and just knocked my ass to the ground and started kicking the shit out of me...they tried to get my shoes off and came close but a teachers aid saw it and came over and the pricks scattered...after that I saw a few of the same Navajo kids wearing the same Jordans..lol

One time in middle school, I think 7th grade..some black kid came up to me in the courtyard and promptly stepped on my brand new Jordans...I promptly beat his ass for that...I might've been small but I wasn't scared of anyone..'specially in my Jordans..lol

My event happened about 2 years ago when I was 18 I'm out in Chicago just visiting going around the city by myself and these 4 black guys come up to me (I'm black btw) all of them a foot taller than me. They ask me where I got my shoes from and then they try circling around me. I see them balling there fist up and I got the fuck of there Deion Sanders would have had a tough time catching me. I'm not afraid of anyone but I always weigh the odds and 4 against one was a no go.

Maybe it was Karma biting me in the butt from 7th grade in middle school. I always rode the bus to get to school and I was sitting in the back when 5 guys took this kids timberland boots right off his feet. I didn't do anything but I was never one to bother in other people's affairs unless it involved me.

bentom187

Veteran
i got fusion 5's, in the same color scheme as your 3's.im not huge into shoes,but i love my jordans

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

be careful about them Air Jordan Retro 4s off of ebay, lots of them are knock offs.

IGrowTrees

I know for a fact that these Retro 4's are authentic and the seller has an awesome feedback list.

It is kinda scary plopping down a third of my paycheck for them though..damn!

So what are some ways to tell if they're fake or not?

IGrowTrees

well..I did some research today on the fake Air Jordan Retro 4's and came to the conclusion that the shoes I bought are legit.

Can't wait to get them man

IGrowTrees

I don't live in Cali either...

but I would be caught dead in a pair of Jordans..rather that then some shitty Wal Mart shoes

why you gotta hate on the Jordans immaculate?