What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just came by to introduce myself

RUN860

Hey what's up ICMAG peeps!? I have been a longtime follower of these forums since way back to my early highschool years when I first discovered cannabis was my go to medication for nearly everything. But here I am today finally spending the time to jump in and hopefully share any knowledge and wisdom on anything I can help with in these forums! I will say right off the bat, that I am an addict, and have been in recovery for over 14 years, I will be 36 this 4/20 as a matter of fact, so its a double celebration!! I do want to add that my favorite strain is PIFF, as I was growing up in a time where commercial bud was trash ass beasters, and the high grade that was constantly around was the piffy haze, it was expensive so at first it was just a treat that was dosed out as long as possible. I ended up becoming the hustler quite early once I realized that all my friends too wanted to indulge but had no connections, so therefore my journey began into the bud business, which at the time was obviously risky, these new kids nowadays got it made, because as the OGs know, even having a joint on you was risky shit. Being able to hook up my friends, brought more than just having buds and paying nothing, it brought friendships that I still have to this day! I grow for personal use, nothing too crazy 12 plants at a time, maybe 2 runs a year depending on whether or not Im chasing crazy piffy phenos of haze haha .Another thing about me is that I rant a bit much haha, My PO even tells me to "keep it short n sweet" lol. Anyways I hope to make many more friends here on the forums, and If anyone who is struggling with addiction would like to talk to someone I always make sure I have time for that! Thanks for having me here!
~DuBBAGe

oldmaninbc

Hello RUN860, in the 60s I got busted with a few joints and had to go to court. It was a drug day in court and that was all they did that day was drug offences. The person who I followed, he was there for some personal use LSD, he got off and I got a $350.00 fine.
The first person I knew who went to jail for possession with intent had a couple ounces of leaf, he lost almost 2 years of his freedom. Things have changed for some.

Enjoy the forum.

RUN860

My warmest welcome to @RUN860 !

Hope to see your garden and hear more about your piffy phenos of hazes etc..!

One day at a time, one moment at a time, depending on the case. Easy does it. Babysteps.

Can relate to addictions.. Congrats for the 14 yrs !

Welcome mate!

:smoweed:
:groupwave::grouphug::woohoo::bump:
Kimes,
Thank you for warm welcome! I enjoyed reading the quotes you posted, Ya gotta stay strong, and keep on keeping on! My growing skills aren't the best, Im still learning ya know? But I am getting better at it everyday, But me choosing a pure sativa to grow indoors for the first grow is probably another reason haha
Since I have became a father, I have been spending a lot of time at home, bonding and teaching my son, so I have been able to devote some time to growing in the tent indoors, I promise I'll take some pics today and share them here!
~DUBBAGe

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
we both can relate to how hard it is!!
stopped shooting dope back in 1977 I was shooting 200 dollars of Heroin a day for 18 months

if I see them shoot dope on TV I can still taste it

got out of the Joint in 1982 and found out over half the people I went to high school with died

from it

I knew I was too weak for that so I smoke weed by the ton

Stay strong my friends Heroin is an evil mistress

Dequilo

Kimes

Kimes,
Thank you for warm welcome! I enjoyed reading the quotes you posted, Ya gotta stay strong, and keep on keeping on! My growing skills aren't the best, Im still learning ya know? But I am getting better at it everyday, But me choosing a pure sativa to grow indoors for the first grow is probably another reason haha
Since I have became a father, I have been spending a lot of time at home, bonding and teaching my son, so I have been able to devote some time to growing in the tent indoors, I promise I'll take some pics today and share them here!
~DUBBAGe
We all learn from every grow something new, I think.. The plants have so much to tell us if we just listen.. I am a total poser and the worst grower, but I too try my best...

This is a great warm family here, you are in a good place..

Nothing more important in life than giving our children all the love and life skills they need to make this planet a bit better place.. Wishing you all the best in that.

Looking forward to learn from your grows..

:bandit:

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
I am a total poser and the worst grower, but I too try my best...
Try my best and we can do no more :)

think of the people that have told you how easy it is to grow the weed

but they have never dropped a seed

plant a seed and grow a plant that makes you a grower :)

the same as me

I watch all kinds of grow and have learn much from my follow growers

So to them I say Thank you for all your help

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

RUN860

stopped shooting dope back in 1977 I was shooting 200 dollars of Heroin a day for 18 months

if I see them shoot dope on TV I can still taste it

got out of the Joint in 1982 and found out over half the people I went to high school with died

from it

I knew I was too weak for that so I smoke weed by the ton

Stay strong my friends Heroin is an evil mistress

Dequilo
Dequilo,
Hey man, I hear ya, Im glad you made it out ALIVE, and sorry to hear about the loss of your friends. I have lost way to many friends in the past 10 or so years over 30 people I was close to or knew well have either died from drugs from an overdose, suicides, or are locked up due to doing something they would have never done if they weren't jonesing for a fix. RIP to all our lost homies!
Keep on smoking that weed by the ton brother! Btw I like the name Dequilo, sounds groovyyyyy man! Stay safe
~DuBBAGe